Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotels

Hotels

Dane, how is the location of this one?

TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast
    9369 Waterstone Boulevard, Cincinnati, Ohio 45249

Be interesting to see where everyone will be staying....perhaps we can get group rates???

I went ahead and grabbed a room here. I can always cancel and book elsewhere.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Shawn,

That location would be fine for C&C Cincinnati on Saturday Morning. About 30 miles from me.

If you want to stay somewhere between me and dinner Friday night, and Saturday festivities, Mason, OH would be a good choice.

I guess it all depends on how you want to roll.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

FYI: Kings Island is located close to our activities and there are plenty of hotels and resorts and campgrounds.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Yep. In Mason.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Any concensus on where people are going to stay? I'm thinking a reservation soon might be a good idea, just wondering what people are leaning to...

Quote Originally Posted by Just_George View Post
    Any concensus on where people are going to stay? I'm thinking a reservation soon might be a good idea, just wondering what people are leaning to...
    I was thinking about that too...

Sent from my iPhone

There's a Best Western in Mason that appears to be a good location, kind of mid-way between Dane and Cinci-proper. Awaiting input from His Royal Highness.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast