Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Tapatalk Issues?

I honestly can't tell the difference. Maybe I don't use it enough. But I haven't really dug through it.

-Sent from a fancy smartphone

Don't like the layout , I can't seem to find where the Sent messages are at ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tapatalk Issues?

You have to log into ZHPMAFIA and go to the message screen directly. Then your inbox and sent messages are there like before.

You can't get to them from here.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Really Tapatalk? These are the ads you want me to look at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Lol... quality application/company.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Just got a new update. Wonder what's in store...
    TT goodness for sure!

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've heard others mention it on the chat and elsewhere but didn't know the latest. Ever since around Christmas or possibly before, Tapatalk continues to error when trying to look at a thread it says, "Network error, please try again later. (get_config) The ZHP Mafia chat works but none of the forums work. I have an android Samsung Galaxy S5 without any other issues. So far to troubleshoot I've Forced the app to Stop and tried again, I've rebooted the phone numerous times and uninstalled Tapatalk and tried again, all without any successful results.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    I've heard others mention it on the chat and elsewhere but didn't know the latest. Ever since around Christmas or possibly before, Tapatalk continues to error when trying to look at a thread it says, "Network error, please try again later. (get_config) The ZHP Mafia chat works but none of the forums work. I have an android Samsung Galaxy S5 without any other issues. So far to troubleshoot I've Forced the app to Stop and tried again, I've rebooted the phone numerous times and uninstalled Tapatalk and tried again, all without any successful results.
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-Hybrid-Affair
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm getting some issues with Tapatalk finding ZHPMafia.com

Current workaround:
    JP and I were talking about the workaround:

In Tapatalk in the zhpmafia chat thread > upper right gear icon > then click ZHPMafia.com banner to get to the forum in the app.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast