Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nicely done Dane, you beat me to it. Please post results and let us know! I might be ordering. Of course, of the two models, the heavier duty one is still only rated to 5000 pounds, not quite beefy enough for my fat ass X5...

2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

For the cost, I'd go with the other jack stands, those are kinda cool. The Bendpak looks awesome, but not for a grand. Will be curious too as to how much it will cost.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    I actually just saw this today linked from Facebook and while I think they are a great new idea on the traditional jack stand, they are still just that; jack stands. That means you still need to take the time to jack the car and put one at each wheel. And for those with lowered cars, that still means getting a low profile jack in there (Mine still hit on my ZHP, had to build some homemade ramps).

Personally, I think THIS is a much better system.

http://www.bendpak.com/Shop-Equipmen...k/BL-3500.aspx
    My indy had something similar to this a few years ago. He would use it in the summer for to do work on the cars out in the yard (had a concrete pad he used it on).
    The town got after him and said he couldn't have it. I tried to buy it off of him, but he GAVE it to a friend that runs a Porsche shop.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Oh bummer!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Wow, that's way too much. I'll stick with my current setup.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Autozone.com
    Couldn't find the other thread discussing Bendpak. I'll just leave this here.

Hello Dane,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and fill out a contact form! My name is Maricela and I work in the Sales Department here at BendPak. I’ll be able to help you initially and get you all of the information you need to make a final decision on your lift purchase!

Product:
    I have attached our link for the spec sheet for this equipment that shows all of the basic equipment dimensions and a list of the features and benefits. The lift comes with a 1 year parts, best in the business!

Floor plan:
    http://www.bendpak.com/BL-5000_Quick...ack_System.pdf

Pricing & Shipping:
    I have listed below the pricing for the equipment you’re looking at. This pricing includes shipping to most locations within the 48 states; the only locations this free shipping wouldn’t cover are places far from standard shipping lanes.

This free shipping doesn’t include shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.

Equipment price: $1295.00
    Shipping charge: FREE

There are a few other freight fees we charge for special circumstances:

Residential Delivery: If we’re delivering to your home address we’ll charge a $40 fee and the carrier will deliver the lift on a smaller LTL truck that are much better equipped to deliver to these locations. Lift gate service is available for $85.00.
    Limited Access: If we’re delivering to a location that is security controlled or has limited access such as government buildings, military bases, schools, convention centers, etc. We’ll charge a $100 fee and the carrier will allow us additional time to offload.

Important notes:
    When the equipment arrives you’ll need to have a forklift to offload it or we can ship to a local freight dock where you can pick it up with a car trailer. To help give you an idea of the size of this equipment as it is shipped I’ve included the shipping weight and dimensions below.
    Shipping Weight: 260lbs
    Shipping Dimensions: 73in x 13in x 8in (L x W x H)

Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Best Regards,

Maricela Noriega
    Sales
    QuickJack
    Office: 1-805-421-5114 Ext. 131
    Fax: 805-933-9160
    www.quickjack.com
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234