Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: melonz's ZHP

a new cowl always looks great! What is in that 2ndpic? gunk?

Great work.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks Dane!

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    a new cowl always looks great! What is in that 2ndpic? gunk?
    Dead leaves and dirt. I sprayed it down but I'm not sure if it leads anywhere to drain large pieces but the water did drain so I hope so.

were you able to figure out if the pulsating between 2.5k-3k was a result of dme needing to be updated? i have been experiencing pulsating in the same rpm range and it seem to be getting worse in the past few days.

2004 TiAg 6MT, Afe Stage1, Solo-Werks, UUC TSE2

Quote Originally Posted by Dylanj17 View Post
    were you able to figure out if the pulsating between 2.5k-3k was a result of dme needing to be updated? i have been experiencing pulsating in the same rpm range and it seem to be getting worse in the past few days.
    Sorry for the lack of response but YES! My DME was still on the factory update and flashing it removed the pulsating.
    Sold: 2004 330i ZHP Imola Red II 6MT
    Z4M FCAB, Stewart Water Pump, G.A.S. DISA, M56 Valve Cover

I've had a whole laundry list of things to do with the car.

1. Change the starter - recently, I've usually had to turn the key more than once in order to get the car to start. I could hear the starter spinning but no engagement. It was getting worse and needed up to 6 turns to get the engine started. Good thing I had a spare starter around.
    2. Fix OFHG leak - I have the Viton gasket from Bav Auto that's waiting to go in.
    3. Replace CCV but I managed to get my hands on an M56 valve cover and most of the necessary parts (dipstick, harness). Breather tube is still coming from AutohausAZ any day now

Just finished putting the starter in today and torqued down the M56 cover so I'll be able to get the car up and running sometime this week.
    Sold: 2004 330i ZHP Imola Red II 6MT
    Z4M FCAB, Stewart Water Pump, G.A.S. DISA, M56 Valve Cover

Nice werk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234