Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

FS: PASOFT BMW SCANNER 1.4

Hi all,

I got a bunch of BMW Scanners P.A. Soft 1.4 for sale. They are all working with a new chipset that doesn't require any soldering or modifications. I have come across 3-4 different chipsets which require a different fix each time. So you don't have to do anything to these scanners.

You can just get it right at this site!

https://bmwpasoft.com

Great for quick coding without digging too deep into the car and causing problems. Also great for quick diagnosis and resetting lights.

Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
    I also provide remote tech support for all purchases to help set it up if needed.

Comes with reader, cable, and software.

For cars that are have the 20 pin connection under the hood you would need OBD2 female to 20pin Adapter Cable

Installation of drivers
    www.youtube.com/embed/4vDXlRY1ADQ

General Functions include:
    Determine chassis number, model, engine, gearbox and so forth
    Identification Data
    Odometer value
    VIN and ADFG
    Programming information
    Error Codes (DTC)

Reading and Saving Functions:
    Program memory
    EEPROM
    Coding Data
    DTC and DTC Shadow-memory
    Live Data
    Programming info
    Copying ZCS (IKE - EWS) and FA (IKE - LCM) coding
    And much more...

Unlock Functions:
    DTCs description in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS4
    Clearing DTCs in same units
    EWS-DME synchronization code in DME MS43.0
    Live data in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS2 and MRS4
    Status of all keys in EWS3
    EWS3 coding data interpretation
    Equipment correction in SRS MRS4

Terms of Purchase
    This diagnostic device will work perfectly if your BMW's electrical system is in healthy operating condition. Only the software provided can be used with this unit. No guarantees can be made that this unit along with any other device will fix or repair a vehicle that has been wrecked, burned, modified, or flooded. We are not held liable for any misuses of this device that may have caused problems to your vehicle. Professional support may be needed if your vehicle suffers from electronic glitches.

ZKE Options:
    To do any of the functions in the ZKE section:
    - select "Coding data"

To activate the alarm optics without having a physical alarm:
    -check DWA
    -check the options with "optics"
    *note if you have bits and pieces of the oem alarm, you may enable those options

To activate a OEM alarm:
    -check DWA
    -check DWA interior sensor
    -uncheck DWA interior sensor, rear (unless you have a convertible which has a front and rear interior sensor)
    -check DWA tilt alarm sensor
    -check the options with "optics" and "acoustics"
    *note you must have all 3 (4 for convertibles) pieces to the alarm otherwise your car will throw a code. e.g. you have the siren and motion sensor but no tilt; your DWA will show a fault and will not arm. Siren will still go off if doors are breached.

To enable remote closing windows:
    -default "Opening (remote control)" is checked and "Locking (remote control)" is unchecked
    -check "Locking (remote control)" to enable closing with remote
    *note the lock button closes and unlock opens the windows upon holding of the key

To enable one click to unlock all doors:
    -default "Selective" is checked. This allows one click of the unlock button of the remote to unlock the drivers door. A second click unlocks remainder passenger doors
    -check "No" to unlock all doors with one press of the unlock button

To change the tilt of the passenger mirror when in reverse:
    -default "Memory" is unchecked
    -set mirror switch to passenger. The mirror will tilt to your personal position.
    -to set your position, have switch on passenger side, and adjust your mirror while in reverse gear.
    *note if "Memory" is checked mirror switch must be set to passenger for option to work. Switching to driver will disable the auto-tilt.
    **note if "Memory" is unchecked mirror switch must be set to driver for tilt to work (by default it tilts to the maximum amount). Switching to passenger will disable the auto-tilt.

EWS Options:

To check the number of keys you have used:
    -select key status
    -you may also disable keys if you lost them from this menu as well
    note* as you can see, I have two keys out there in the world from the previous owner as I only own two of them

To view live data:
    -select live data

To DISABLE the clutch switch:
    -select "Coding data"
    -select "Settings and manufacture settings"
    -select Manual transmission
    note* only for manuals
    note** this allows you to start the car without having to depress the clutch

SRS Options:

To view live data about your airbags:
    -select live data

To DISABLE seat occupancy sensor:
    -select "coding data"
    -select "Equipment"
    -uncheck "Seat occupancy recognition"
    note* I haven't tired this as I don't need to nor have I installed aftermarket bucket seats

To DISABLE seat belt light:
    -select "coding data"
    -select "Equipment"
    -uncheck "Seat-belt buckle switch"
    note* I haven't tried this myself as I always wear a seat-belt nor have a race harness

IKE Options:
    In the IKE menu you can change items such as service intervals frequency (ie. km/mi until next service), etc

LCM Options:

To enable or disable your DRL:
    -select "coding data"
    -toggle the options for "running lights"

Thanks to TerraPhantm for this one - DIY: Changing Temperature Gauge Buffer Range with PA Soft 1.4

Thanks to TerraPhantm for this one - DIY: Eliminate Speedometer Error doityourself
    Last edited by Tnhl1989; 03-21-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Tony,

Awesome post and the offer is very much appreciated, but please bounce future products "for sale" off of me prior to posting.

How many units do you have for sale?

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Tony,

Awesome post and the offer is very much appreciated, but please bounce future products "for sale" off of me prior to posting.

How many units do you have for sale?

"No flamesuit required"
    Currently I have about 8 and they are going really quickly. Sorry about that Dane. I will be making a small donation to the forum for each one purchased by members as well. If you can pm me Dane with where to send that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I want one.
    Send me a pm. Merci

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I'll take one if u have any still

No worries Tony. I know your heart is in the right spot, and you're only trying to help everyone out.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Of course Dane. I remember the time I help set yours up. I finally found a supplier that made 100% working units and it only took me like 3 years to get that.

I just paypal you thanks

Tony,
    My "gift" was sent your way.
    Bruce

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Thanks all. I have already put together the envelopes and should all be out tomorrow.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast