Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Yes fully functional on all Windows machines as long as the correct drivers are used.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Is it possible that I have an alarm on my car but it's just not activated? I don't think my car has an alarm, but I'm just wondering if anything happens if I activate the alarm on the PA Soft, but I don't have one on the car. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Is it possible that I have an alarm on my car but it's just not activated? I don't think my car has an alarm, but I'm just wondering if anything happens if I activate the alarm on the PA Soft, but I don't have one on the car. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    If you want check whether you have the OEM alarm installed in your car, you can quickly follow this install DIY and check the locations for the motion and tilt sensors. If you don't find the sensors, you do not have the alarm.

http://m3.madrussian.net/diy_alarm.shtml

Even if you don't have the alarm, you can enable the options within PA Soft and that will enable your 'clown nose' to blink when you lock the car.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Tony, paypal sent, addy included in comments section. Please confirm receipt. Thanks.

Thanks for answering anandoc.

I did receive payment np6000. All set.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Hi tony- I'm interested in one of the PASoft 1.4 BMW scanners. Do you have one left? Does it work on both e46 and e38? I have a Windows 10 laptop - can I just load the software and it's pretty much plug and play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to install with Windows XP or Windows 10? I can not extract the drivers on either. Thanks

FS: PASOFT BMW SCANNER 1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Campster23 View Post
    Anyone know how to install with Windows XP or Windows 10? I can not extract the drivers on either. Thanks

I got it working on Win10. I think BP had a post on it and maybe I googled it (sorry for the lack of help).

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

what happens when you try to extract/install the drivers?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    what happens when you try to extract/install the drivers?
    When I go to open either window 7 or the other one in the folder , a new window opens up and immediately shuts down.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast