Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dynamite View Post
    I'm not too familiar with these but would it be possible to code our cars with this scanner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It all depends on what you are looking to code. If you go to the first post there is a good amount of coding options you can do on the scanner. For other specific options you would have to look at ncsexpert for those. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Just wanted to let everyone know that updating your windows to version 2004 will cause issues with drivers for BMW Scanner 1.4. There is a work around however it will be single use scenario. If you are able to revert to version 1909 for the time being.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Just updated the website so that you can purchase it through the website. Should be no problems now.

BMWPASOFT.COM

Bump to anyone interested.

Just bought this a couple weeks ago. Tony helped me get set-up. Great service and great tool. Thanks again, man. Now I gotta go update my DME(PAsoft confirmed it) to get rid of that 2800 rpm stutter

Updated the drivers and everything to work with version 2004 and newer Windows 10 which the old stuff wasn't set up for. If anyone had already purchased from me before and need the updates let me know and I can provide that if the scanner isn't running for you.

Thanks everyone for the support over the years.

Appreciate the continued support!

Anytime! Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

New Year Bump if anyone is searching for one.

Gonna get one

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    New Year Bump if anyone is searching for one.

About 7 years ago I got one from amazon, and even got a laptop with Win XP SP3 fro m Ebay just to do some coding on the ZHP but somehow i kept putting it off.... never even installed the SW, I think. It was also not clear to me all the problems people were having installing the SW. I guess I chickened out and lost interest.

I still have the scanner that I got 7 years ago but it's probably better to get the latest scanner and SW from you, I am going to order it soon.
    In which form does the software come in? CD?
    Since I have a laptop with Win XP SP3 (hope that it still boots up - I think i opened it only once to check that it works), do I need to any steps to install on an XP laptop?

I do have a Windows 7 Home and Windows 10 pro laptop (upgraded from 7 pro) too.
    Which one would you advice I use ?
    Also, how do I contact you if I need some remote support for installation and/or using the PASOFT?

Thanks in advance.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast