Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    I sent money for a scanner on 12/16 as well and also received mine a few days later.

@jonnyd330, I have no idea what's on the disc, I supplied my own software.

Quote Originally Posted by WALSTIB View Post
    I sent money for a scanner on 12/16 as well and also received mine a few days later.

@jonnyd330, I have no idea what's on the disc, I supplied my own software.
    What software are you using?
    2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara 6MT

i dont get it. i got the scanner now and an included CD. i saw a few months ago Tony said "dont use the included CD" then why would oy put it in there if you dont want us using it?

i have windows 10 and the device shows up in device manager but when ever i attempt to update the driver and point to the driver folder on the CD since its all I have... Windows says unable to locate a driver.

I then thought it was an unsigned driver so I disabled windows driver signature system and tried again with same results.

i advanced searched this thread and saw Tony saying just use the windows 7 folder with that specific driver and directions but where are those drivers and directions? is he directly sending them to people via dropbox/google driver/FTp etc... ?

oh and Happy new year!
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Any driver update you need could probably be found here: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm

I just installed on an old XP laptop with the dl from the xcar360 website. works without issue

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    i dont get it. i got the scanner now and an included CD. i saw a few months ago Tony said "dont use the included CD" then why would oy put it in there if you dont want us using it?

i have windows 10 and the device shows up in device manager but when ever i attempt to update the driver and point to the driver folder on the CD since its all I have... Windows says unable to locate a driver.

I then thought it was an unsigned driver so I disabled windows driver signature system and tried again with same results.

i advanced searched this thread and saw Tony saying just use the windows 7 folder with that specific driver and directions but where are those drivers and directions? is he directly sending them to people via dropbox/google driver/FTp etc... ?

oh and Happy new year!
    Sorry just saw this. Haven't been on zhpmafia due to tapatalk error. Please email me if possible directly. I'll send you the drivers.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Sorry just saw this. Haven't been on zhpmafia due to tapatalk error. Please email me if possible directly. I'll send you the drivers.
    Wondering since I still have not downloaded the scanner or used the CD, why did I also get the CD since I have Windows 7?
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Dup post due to server issue

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    Wondering since I still have not downloaded the scanner or used the CD, why did I also get the CD since I have Windows 7?

that same night i made my original post, i found the x64 bit drivers on some website and installed them per some youtube video i found that was in another language.

i'm up and running.

I was really more curious why some people earlier in this thread obviously got a package with proper DISC and drivers while we being the latest ones got old stuff.

that's all i was really curious about.

Bump to anyone still interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Posting kudos here to Tony who immediately shipped out a replacement dongle when the USB connection between cable and dongle failed on my unit last weekend. It hasn't come in yet, but Tony was super responsive and I very much appreciate the replacement of this almost year-old device!
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast