Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    No this doesn't code cat 02 sensors out.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by PetesZ View Post
    The laptop has windows 7 pro 64.

If the software and drivers will run on that. I’ll take one. The xfsoft software links would never work. Even had the daughters hacker boyfriend give it a run.

Shoot me pm tony
    Yes, this works on any version of windows. I also provide remote tech support if you need as well.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Order sent. What’s sad I used to be a decent coder have zero patience for it now. With work email, IM, BB, etc I actively avoid computers when I get to the house. Official old man
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by PetesZ View Post
    Order sent. What’s sad I used to be a decent coder have zero patience for it now. With work email, IM, BB, etc I actively avoid computers when I get to the house. Official old man
    I'm right there with ya buddy, 25 years in IT, switched careers 2 yrs ago. but all the ultrasound machines I work on are all windows based and they all connect to a network.... so much for getting away from IT LOL. Last thing I want to do at home is TS some computer issue...
    Tried getting this working on my laptop that I use for coding... found the win 10 drivers but saw that there were about 8 choices for the head... said F it... for another day...it's still sitting there undone...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Just got the kit. Now where is the daughters hacker boyfriend.
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

I just got mine last week. Driver download load was straight forward, but as soon as I connected the unit to the laptop I got a "Hardware faulty" message. Been emailing and PMing Tony since Saturday but no reply

So I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled - same issue. I read about every thread this weekend and finally came across one in the thread (BMWCurves thanks) that was having errors but chose to plug it into the OBD port anyway. And it worked for him. So I shot out to my car - and mine worked too.

Gotta say though, there's quite a few who struggled to get this working. But glad I'm on the other side of it now

Nice to see that every time you do a scan, besides viewing it in the PA SOft tool, it also creates a new folder in the C:/BMWxx..... folder and stores the scan results for future reference
    Pete

Mine worked just the same "Hardware Faulty" but worked when connected.
    until Microsoft did an update on my laptop, now i can get it to connect.
    I guess I need to reinstall

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

One of those windows 10 updates, updates/replaces all the USB drivers so yea, you may need to reinstall
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

As a data point for others, I've got an old Thinkpad that I use for this and it's still running XP SP3 that I'll probably never update to a newer OS
    Pete

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I work in the medical field, specifically ultrasound. 90% of the systems I work on are still running XP in the back end and the other 10% are running windows 7. Nobody wants Windows 8 and above
    H&R sport springs,

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast