Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    New Year Bump if anyone is searching for one.
    Tony, when purchasing off your site. The software and scanner must be purchased correct? $60 for scanner and $20 for software? Or does the scanner come with the software?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Tony, when purchasing off your site. The software and scanner must be purchased correct? $60 for scanner and $20 for software? Or does the scanner come with the software?
    Just the scanner. it includes the software with the scanner for $60. I think it says right in the description as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Just the scanner. it includes the software with the scanner for $60. I think it says right in the description as well.
    I saw that, but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks!

Bump to anyone interested.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Hi Tony,

Will the upgraded drivers work with Windows’s 8? Or do I need Windows 10?
    I don’t mind re-purchasing your product. I bought two back in 2018-19. I misplaced the first purchase.

I am curious if can use it to code ( make ready state ) my CATS.

Back Story:
    Back in 2019, I sent my DME to Jim @ Kassel Performance for a “Performance Tune” shortly after passing CA smog check.
    Fast Forward to 2021, my smog check is due. The smog tech said and showed me that the CATS never came to ready. Since the Kassel tune, I have NOT replaced the car battery, nor have I reset anything, nor has it been to any shop / dealer for repairs. I doubt it’s a drive cycle issue. I can only assume the CAT sensors were disabled during Performance Tune flash.

For the last 3~4 weeks I have been trying to get a reply from Jim. Asking if he can check on the DME and re-coded it to read the CATS.
    Unfortunately, I have not gotten a reply as to when I can send it in and what the approximate turn-around time is. The ZHP is my daily-driver. I cannot afford
    to have it down for the length it takes Jim to reply to an email. I have tried calling Jim, but I get vmail and zero replies.

If you think the PASoft will work. I would like to purchase it and avail of your tech support. I would gladly pay you for the additional work required.
    I assume it can be done remotely as long I connect the laptop to vehicle, and have a battery charger connected to keep the battery voltage stable.
    If another software is needed. Let me know. I am willing to pay for tech support.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Bump to anyone interested.

Hi Tony,
    I am interested. Any chance you can answer my questions?

1. Will i be able to read the CAT rediness?

2. Will your upgraded software compatible with Windows 7 Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossworth View Post
    Hi Tony,
    I am interested. Any chance you can answer my questions?

1. Will i be able to read the CAT rediness?

2. Will your upgraded software compatible with Windows 7 Pro?
    I don't believe it does readiness.

Yes I can take care of the drivers if you purchase from me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Crossworth View Post
    Hi Tony,

Will the upgraded drivers work with Windows’s 8? Or do I need Windows 10?
    I don’t mind re-purchasing your product. I bought two back in 2018-19. I misplaced the first purchase.

I am curious if can use it to code ( make ready state ) my CATS.

Back Story:
    Back in 2019, I sent my DME to Jim @ Kassel Performance for a “Performance Tune” shortly after passing CA smog check.
    Fast Forward to 2021, my smog check is due. The smog tech said and showed me that the CATS never came to ready. Since the Kassel tune, I have NOT replaced the car battery, nor have I reset anything, nor has it been to any shop / dealer for repairs. I doubt it’s a drive cycle issue. I can only assume the CAT sensors were disabled during Performance Tune flash.

For the last 3~4 weeks I have been trying to get a reply from Jim. Asking if he can check on the DME and re-coded it to read the CATS.
    Unfortunately, I have not gotten a reply as to when I can send it in and what the approximate turn-around time is. The ZHP is my daily-driver. I cannot afford
    to have it down for the length it takes Jim to reply to an email. I have tried calling Jim, but I get vmail and zero replies.

If you think the PASoft will work. I would like to purchase it and avail of your tech support. I would gladly pay you for the additional work required.
    I assume it can be done remotely as long I connect the laptop to vehicle, and have a battery charger connected to keep the battery voltage stable.
    If another software is needed. Let me know. I am willing to pay for tech support.

Thank you
    Yes it can work on any windows. No it won't program the readiness codes in.

Technically they should've tuned it correctly for the readiness codes. I'm not sure if there is a better shop to take it to regarding your situation.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bump for the holidays and having one just in case of issues with snow or cold weather

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I sent you a couple pm's without a response, so I'll try here.

I purchased your cable a couple years ago and you provided me the link to the software. That laptop is now dead and I now want to download the software to another laptop and use the same cable, are you able to provide a link to the software again? The link previously provided no longer works.

thanks

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast