Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Anyone have a recommendation for a good set of headlight halos? I’ll pay a premium for build quality
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anyone have a recommendation for a good set of headlight halos? I’ll pay a premium for build quality
    Seems to be a trend on IG atm, what style were you looking for? I’ve seen the E9X style where the angel eyes have a “3D effect” & then there’s the traditional style E46 angel eyes that come in 3 variants. LED, LED “cotton” angel eyes, and then cotton “switch back” angel eyes that glow yellow when the blinker is in use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob, if you want the best looking angel eyes for your sick ride then Umnitza Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes is the way to go. I have used these on my ZHP and M3 and won't use anything else. They really accent the looks of the BMW and with your car would look absolutely sick!

Here is the link:

https://www.umnitza.com/angel-eyes-b...6-e65-e38.html

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Jacob, if you want the best looking angel eyes for your sick ride then Umnitza Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes is the way to go.

Here is the link:
    https://www.umnitza.com/angel-eyes-b...6-e65-e38.html
    I approve of this recommendation.

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Looking for something more traditional that fits the car, unless they make halos that you can change to any of 100 different colors with my cell phone lol

Charlie: I’ll look into those, thanks.

At this point I’m looking for whatever small little mods I haven’t done yet because the looming two big mods are a built set of RS2 wheels or a supercharger
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I personally think the EAS Aurora's were the best angels for the E46. But they are NLA. Followed by WeissLicht (also NLA) For the Orions, the quality of the ring/kit is very good. But I'm turned off by the 6500K-7000K color of the LEDs. I prefer the 5500K-6000K ones.

You could probably get a set you like off Amazon. Most of the SMD LED rings with 120 LEDs are copies of my original design. I was contracted by some vendor in Australia to design some for them, then they sent it to China (which I told him it would be a mistake) and then I saw them pop up everywhere

I would stay away from the COB LED ones though. Although they have a more uniform look, they are very bad with heat, so they are more likely to fail often.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Looking for something more traditional that fits the car, unless they make halos that you can change to any of 100 different colors with my cell phone lol

Charlie: I’ll look into those, thanks.

At this point I’m looking for whatever small little mods I haven’t done yet because the looming two big mods are a built set of RS2 wheels or a supercharger
    I’ve heard good things about Morimotos RGB angel eyes, I personally used angeleyeguy’s angel eyes on Instagram, I bought the cotton led’s & the normal led ones. I love them.

Great quality & fit with no issues besides moving the sliding bracket on the xenon projector to the middle when reinstalling the black bezel, which is just a trial and error thing when reinstalling.

Here’s a while back when I had blacked out housings, cotton angel eyes & Lamin-X yellow film on my headlights and fogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regarding a CSL brake rotor upgrade in the front: does anyone know if I need any other components swapped out besides the carrier bracket and the rotor itself? do I need different dust shields or anything?

In unrelated news: scheduling with my indy for installing Umnitza V4s and a full oil change service
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 05-27-2020 at 08:01 AM.

a few of these super clean e30s that have been floating around as of late had me reminiscing. I need to get some similar pictures taken with the ZHP/mask:

For sure. Always loved that pic.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast