Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Let us know how that NC company works out, I've been thinking about getting some custom barrels for my Style 78s to make them a little wider. Would be convenient if there is a shop that can do it in my state.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Let us know how that NC company works out, I've been thinking about getting some custom barrels for my Style 78s to make them a little wider. Would be convenient if there is a shop that can do it in my state.

if you have Instagram, check out their page (they are building their website, IG is where they seem to do most of their advertising for their work and it appears to be very high quality) for photos of their past and current wheel builds. Their shop is in Mocksville, I don't know where that is in relation to Raleigh. They widen a lot of OE multipiece BMW wheels too.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Can't wait to see. And, those BBS's are beauts!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

If the shop is Ehrlich Wheel Works in Mocksville you're in good hands. He's been at The Vintage, the classic BMW gathering held near Asheville in the spring, a number of times. Nice work!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

That is the company I would be referring to
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Well, winter wasn’t very productive in terms of what I wanted to purchase for a spring install. I’m sending my wood trim and spare ZHP steering wheel trim out to oCarbon next week for work. I plan on purchasing a garbino style CF lip that Charlie shared with me in the coming weeks. Only other plan is putting in a new ZHP knob and maybe doing a center console refresh.

That VF charger purchase is still lurking in the back of my brain, might have a screw it moment early summer.......

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Well, winter wasn’t very productive in terms of what I wanted to purchase for a spring install. I’m sending my wood trim and spare ZHP steering wheel trim out to oCarbon next week for work. I plan on purchasing a garbino style CF lip that Charlie shared with me in the coming weeks.
    Jacob, I'm working on possibly, however remote, to get the genuine Garbino lip from Japan for my ZHP. There will be more to follow up if it happens...

Only other plan is putting in a new ZHP knob and maybe doing a center console refresh.
    The new ZHP shift knob will look and feel great! I did the center console refresh not too long ago. Love mine! I'm sure it will look great in your amazing looking ZHP!

That VF charger purchase is still lurking in the back of my brain, might have a screw it moment early summer.......
    This would be awesome to see!!!

Pulled the car out of winter storage today for its spring cleaning and other small projects. washed the car and then sealed the paint using chemical bros sealer. worked in sections letting it set for 10ish minutes before removing with microfiber clothes. I'm letting the car sit over night and then I'm going to use a ceramic wax tomorrow to finish up. Vacuumed the interior and rear spare well out. then I removed the rear tail lights, stripped the old weather seals off of them, and installed new ones. the ones that came on them were starting to let light moisture in. I added a few extra strips of dynamat to the spare area and then finished off the day by wet sanding and polishing the stock rear exhaust tips (800-5000 grit then polishing compound). It's definitely a love hate relationship when it comes to cleaning black cars and the upkeep they require, but the results of the work show. I think clean, well taken care of black paint looks better than most other colors.

I've got a LOT of interior carbon fiber coming in the next few weeks. Once that arrives, I'll be taking the car to my indy for an oil/filter change along with having all those CF bits installed. Finish everything off with a brand new OE weighted ZHP shift knob. I actually have Saturdays off until at least the first week of July at work so I'll be able to go to C&C regularly which I'm pretty jazzed about.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

Got an update from Matt @ oCarbon. He's baking the pieces and then trimming/sanding/polishing all this week. Should be completed by next week. Whats not shown because he is still working on it is the steering wheel trim. Big thanks to ZHPizza for passing along this 8pc wood interior trim many many months ago that he had laying around. All I paid was the price of shipping and he sent them out as he didn't need them anymore.

by Jacob G., on Flickr

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast