Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
    Looks great!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Took the ZHP on its first long drive of the year. Came down to Louisville today to golf with my brothers and then I have an interview tomorrow. Drove down with the 135s on and averaged 27.9MPG at 85mph. Absolutely gorgeous weather to enjoy the first drive of the year.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Osram DS2 6k bulbs swapped in today. Now all the front end lighting is the same brightness/temp/color whatever you want to call it
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Small thing but big, nice.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Small thing but big, nice.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of small stuff like that. Plus, it brought the front end lighting up to speed since the halos and fogs are both 6k.

Washed, threw a coat of meguiars paste wax on the car, swapped the CHs on in anticipation for a trip to Helen, GA for Alpine VolksFair this weekend (Thurs-Sat).

I'll try to post some pics from the weekend when we get back. This will be the first long trip I've taken with the car since I bought it in NC.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Washed, threw a coat of meguiars paste wax on the car, swapped the CHs on in anticipation for a trip to Helen, GA for Alpine VolksFair this weekend (Thurs-Sat).

I'll try to post some pics from the weekend when we get back. This will be the first long trip I've taken with the car since I bought it in NC.
    Should be an enjoyable trip Jacob! Enjoy it

Alright, some small overdue updates:

1. Went to Helen, GA with some guys for Alpine Volksfair. Its a VAG oriented show in a town modeled after towns in Germany. Very cool places, great vibes, great food. Been 12-15 years since I have been and it was great to go back. ZHP performed flawlessly minus my left front brake rotor overheating in the mountains. It is the BMWP 330i sized rotor. I plan to upgrade to CSL rotors, new pads, and new lines this year. I believe the small diameter of the rotor coupled with the larger 6 piston caliper is causing the issue. The only two photos I have of the car are when we arrived and when we left. I drove down with my cousin who owns the purple RHD Corrado he imported from Germany two years ago and another friend who owns the green (same paint code on the Chargers/Challengers) Corrado (it has a full TDI swap). To my surprise, there were a fair amount of BMWs (lots of E36 and E46 M3s, an 850i, an imola ZHP sedan, and some newer body M cars) there, most of them had a fair amount of aggressive "stance". Tried to give the ole "BMW" hey what's up wave, literally got ZERO returned, mostly younger drivers/owners so I never got the chance to engage in conversation with anyone while there which was fine. They didn't seem too interested either.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

They were busting my balls all weekend about the ZHP not being an M3, and subsequently got me a matching plate as part of the joke at the end of the week:

2. While on my honeymoon this past week, I ordered some OEM 50th Anniversary BMW Motorsport roundels for the hood and trunk. They can be ordered through the dealer but due to excellent customer service and wanting them asap: I went through iND. VERY quick to email responses back and shipping was also equally quick. We got back in town last night around midnight and the first thing I did when I woke up was install them.

No other major updates to report back. Ive been talking back and forth occasionally with my indy about options to beef the car up. As Ive talked about before, I would love to supercharge the car, but I am leaning towards doing a full S54 swap now. My indy just had a baby not too long ago and is winding down other client's work and plans to only take on larger scale projects (like motor swaps). He said he would be more than happy and willing to perform the swap and was interested in the idea of buying a wrecked car off Copart or any other route. We both figured that would be the best option in terms of getting everything needed. Additionally, if the interior was desirable (red or black leather) and other wanted parts weren't damaged then the car could be parted out for the other items for money and then scrape the rest for cash.

If you all know of anyone selling a full/complete S54 swap, connect us as I would love to chat with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    No other major updates to report back. Ive been talking back and forth occasionally with my indy about options to beef the car up. As Ive talked about before, I would love to supercharge the car, but I am leaning towards doing a full S54 swap now. My indy just had a baby not too long ago and is winding down other client's work and plans to only take on larger scale projects (like motor swaps). He said he would be more than happy and willing to perform the swap and was interested in the idea of buying a wrecked car off Copart or any other route. We both figured that would be the best option in terms of getting everything needed. Additionally, if the interior was desirable (red or black leather) and other wanted parts weren't damaged then the car could be parted out for the other items for money and then scrape the rest for cash.

If you all know of anyone selling a full/complete S54 swap, connect us as I would love to chat with them.
    I have a hookup I use for all E46 M3 parts. PM me for his info. I'll trade you his info for a link to the heritage roundels because I could only find their F80 fitment ones for sale.

Kind of a toss up on if you need an entire car for an S54 swap. I'm not entirely sure a non-M trans will work, but otherwise all you need is the motor, a few cooling system bits, a small wiring adjustment and DME if I'm not mistaken...

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast