Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    I'm really liking the retro Motorsport Roundels. I'll have to look into it.

The car looks great, especially how deep that paint looks in the hood roundel shot.

Perhaps PM George Hill (here or on nam3forums) for the s54 swap.

Probably going to be swapping my Xtrons headunit out for a new one. If anyone is interested in purchasing its in perfect shape and I’ll sell it for relatively cheap
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

What's the new model that is out now?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I’m probably going to get the same style unit (9 inch face, touch, no dials) like the xtrons I currently have but eonon has a very similar unit with wireless Apple CarPlay. My current unit is wired only, this would eliminate the need for a cell phone mount. After doing research, I couldn’t find a cell phone mount that was aesthetically pleasing and not “in the way”
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’m probably going to get the same style unit (9 inch face, touch, no dials) like the xtrons I currently have but eonon has a very similar unit with wireless Apple CarPlay. My current unit is wired only, this would eliminate the need for a cell phone mount. After doing research, I couldn’t find a cell phone mount that was aesthetically pleasing and not “in the way”
    Interested to hear how you like the Eonon unit - my Xtrons is a couple of years old and is getting very sluggish despite a factory reset.

I had an eonon unit prior to this xtrons and liked it

Dusted the car off and rolled it over to the weekly C&C saturday meet up and then ran some quick errands before spending most of the day on the T4R

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

Small update:

Ordered the below listed stuff to get my front brakes situation resolved. I don’t think there was enough rotor real estate to handle the 6 piston calipers so I’m upgrading them.

- Zimmerman cross drilled CSL rotors 345x28
    - new 135i RedBox pads
    - new wheel speed sensor
    - Reboot engineering caliper carrier brackets
    - racegerman extended brake lines and Turner brake lines (which ever ones work for the application because I don’t really know)

Everything got installed, only hiccup was wiring the halos to the LCM so they turn on in position 2 AND 3. they were previously wired to only be on when the headlights were on. through trial and error by my mechanic, it was found that with my LED tails and the halos running through the LCM wiring in some form or fashion (the LED tails apparently draw some sort of power all the time, even when the car is off) was resulting in weird issues where the amber indicator/side markers in front would act weird and not function properly. so, they are wired back the way they were before to only be on in the headlights on position. if I ran some standard tail lights then they could be wired for position 2.

sorry, not the most scientific explanation but its the best I can do haha. slightly disappointed but it is what it is.

heading to Helen, GA for Alpine VolksFair May 16th-21st next week with some friends. Theres usually a decent BMW turn out but its primarily a VAG show (Audi/VW/Porsche)

Yeah it's weird that those tail lights are drawing power when the car is off.

But if you don't mind a little wiring and coding, you can still get them to turn on position 2 if you just wire them up with the euro option of city lights. Although, they turn off in position 3 so you'd have to still tap it to the lows too.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast