Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Ah, ok. I don't know people who have done the rears. Have you reached out to Charlie?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Ah, ok. I don't know people who have done the rears. Have you reached out to Charlie?

@704sw get in here

He was the first person I messaged and provided the above mentioned info. He never completed it so if anyone has actually done it, I just want to chat with them about it
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

The Clown is Back: Progress thread

Jacob, I test fitted my setup on my ZHP (before I sold it) with Botond’s help and the M3 rotors fit and the rotor offset lined up perfectly with the 135i rear calipers. Only issue was that the M3 rear rotors needed about 2mm shaved off the diameter not the width.

If you try using the 330i rear rotors the offset of the rotors won’t be enough and won’t line up to the 135i rear calioers and therefore not work.

The 330 ebrake will also work with the M3 rear rotors as well.

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

How would you go about shaving diameter off of a rotor? I’ve never heard of that ever.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    How would you go about shaving diameter off of a rotor? I’ve never heard of that ever.
    The guy who did this mod to his BMW said this is what he had to do to make it work. He then said any machine shop should be able to do this but I never found one and then ended up selling off my ZHP...

My brother is planning to take my car here soon down to Louisville for a refinish/respray of my front bumper and hood. He will also be painting my calipers Phoenix yellow. All in all $600 for that work.

I’m going to have him take my car to a shop down there that I used in the past for a DME update. This got rid of my 4K issue in my 1st ZHP, hoping for the same with this car.

Well, Stein Automotive in Louisville has said my software is the latest out. Guess I’ll have to live with the 4K for now. They found some other minor issues that I’ll address later on this spring. Off to the body shop it goes.

Anyone have suggestions for rear diff bushings that are poly but still feel OE?
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 04-01-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Disassembled for stripping and prep work, painting the entire front clip:

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr

Oh wow. Very nice. You painting it or someone else?

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast