Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    0w40 Mobil1 synthetic oil change w/ filter and angel eye install done.

The 6k is bright, matches the fogs just right but it looks like the headlights might be 5500k? Can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 06-16-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

like OE bulbs? OE bulbs are 4300K. if you got CBI then its probably 5500Kish

I honestly don't know what CBI stands for. the halo rings are 6k and my fogs look to be the same. id like to get some 6k white bulbs to get everything up to par
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I honestly don't know what CBI stands for. the halo rings are 6k and my fogs look to be the same. id like to get some 6k white bulbs to get everything up to par
    oh it's like one of the more popular HID bulbs. Osram Cool Blue Intense (CBI). I have it, I like it. That's about as blue as I would go. 6000K bulbs would match everything and look nicer, but then you lose some light output. Signs and reflective surfaces will light up more though. But, if you're dead set on 6000K still, the Osram Cool Blue Advance (CBA) would be up your alley. I'm sure if you've never changed out your OE bulbs, then any of these bulbs will be way brighter.

CBI: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/d2...CBI?quantity=1
    CBA: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/d2...CBA?quantity=1

Although I wouldn't pay any attention to the pictures of the cutoffs on the wall. It's on some projectors with modified cutoff shields probably spaced out to get the huge color band. Also the wall is probably white to make it look even brighter lol

Ah, thanks for the explanation/info/recommendations Sir. Gonna spend some time tonight during work reviewing what you posted!

Well, I think the 2020 season will end this Sunday. I had planned to try and hit one more C&C but with my work/off duty work schedules I haven't been able to. Gonna strip the CHs off and throw the spacers/135s on and then wash the car to prep for storage.

I located a really nice set of used BBS RS2 RS714 wheels in Norway (have intentions to get a set built) but getting a shipping quote that makes it worth the purchase is proving hard to come by. If I cant lock these wheels down, I'm going to look hard at getting the VF supercharger purchased this winter. I am at a point with the car where big purchases are what is left since all the "little" mods have been done.

I'll throw some boring pics up of the wheel swap Sunday, I was hoping to take the CHs off and throw them up for sale with the RS714 purchase but every day that passes its more and more of a lost cause.

Dropped some all seasons off at Tire Discounters to have put on the GF's stock Clubman S wheels so I can get those put on tomorrow and take her Mini GP wheels off for winter.

Came home and knocked out the wheel swap on the ZHP. The car rides pretty well on 19s but feels like a dream on the 18s haha. Brakes are still pretty clean, wiped them down before putting the stock wheels back on. Took a quick drive to run an errand and came back. All is well, will probably wash it in the coming days and then throw it in storage at a facility that's roughly 2 miles away.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr
    by Jacob G., on Flickr

I like the last pic.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Looks great. I really like the contrast of silver wheels. Damn, nice job with the polish, too. That front fender looks so shiny and reflective.

I wish my brakes looked that good...
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast