Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    I
    Do you need extended lugs with those?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I

Do you need extended lugs with those?
    Doubt it. Should be plenty of thread engagement, but I don't have my 135's any more to check the depth of the mounting face and see.

Finally getting around to posting some pics, even though they aren't that exciting. Got the spacers in, ordered them off of Ebay x2 and I'm pretty happy with the quality of them. Shipping was super fast as well. My two rear CHs were ever so slightly rusted/stuck on the hub so after busting them off, I applied anti-seize to all the hubs and spacers. Overall it went smooth and the car was smoother (obviously) riding on the larger meat (that's what she said). Put the car in storage for the next 3 or so months until the snow and salt go away.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Those are some pretty rotors...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Debating on what to do next with the car, I feel mildly bored with it which is an odd feeling to have. I really want to do different wheels but multipiece BBS instead of the CHs, but this may run between 2-3k for wheels. The other more feasible option is to complete the BMWP brakes by getting rears and new rotors/pads all off ECS. The other minor thing I can do it get BMWP pedals to complete the set (already have the sedan ///M foot rest).

Need to repaint the bumper this spring as well and would love to install a full CF front lip spoiler but don’t know where to find one.

Anybody know what the paint code is for the mustard yellow calipers? You can get a set of gray ones used on eBay for 300-400 bucks.

Edit: apparently it is Phoenix yellow 445

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anybody know what the paint code is for the mustard yellow calipers? You can get a set of gray ones used on eBay for 300-400 bucks.
    Iirc the grey brakes are the standard e82 135 brakes. I don’t believe they are the same as the bmwp brakes but I could be totally wrong.... and I hope I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong as well, they just appear to look the same

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Iirc the grey brakes are the standard e82 135 brakes. I don’t believe they are the same as the bmwp brakes but I could be totally wrong.... and I hope I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are the same, just different color and badging.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

They are identical to the 135i stock brakes but painted Phoenix yellow vs the grey. The rear calipers most likely have to flip left and right sides since the position of the caliper different than the E9x/E8x cars.

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast