Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks guys, I actually haven’t washed the car in probably 2 months haha. It will get polished again next spring.

Tentative wants for winter purchases this year are:

- 6k osram headlight bulbs
    - VF charger kit
    - 345x28 ZCP front rotors and new carrier brackets

I’ve located and saved a link for the caliper carrier brackets, but finding a nice aftermarket ZCP rotor set at a reasonable price hasn’t been found. I’ve wanted to get larger front rotors to fill out the 19s since I had the rear brakes replaced with the BMWP stuff and M3 rear rotors.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

In case you need another opportunity for RSII RS714s, it might be worth contacting this seller:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...74851-223-3873

Since it's in Germany the shipping will definitely not exceed about 300€.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Man, I would love to but I have no idea how to contact the guy. I hit the “translate” button on my safari and don’t see where I can contact the Guy via email

Edit: figured some things out, the guy actually replied to me via email and stated he would only ship within Germany. Bummer
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 10-25-2020 at 04:54 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Edit: figured some things out, the guy actually replied to me via email and stated he would only ship within Germany. Bummer
    Maybe Sreten can help you.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Maybe Sreten can help you.
    ^

Shipping wheels within Germany is only about 60€. Still seems like a good deal.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I’ll message him and see if he’s interested at all

Car def looks grt!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Well, when I started my search for some RS714 wheels I had my cousin post a WTB on a international wheel forum on facebook (I haven't had facebook for over 15 years, only social media I have is Instagram) with the info for the specific type of wheels I was looking for. A guy out of Norway ended up contacting my cousin and he forwarded me the seller's info. From 10/16/20 until a week ago, we were able to finalize a deal and work out the shipping logistics. Between ebay, various Instagram wheel groups, searching google and international ebay sites I was only ever able to locate 2 sets. One sold super quick and the other guy wouldn't ship outside Europe.

These wheels are all original and had tires on them originally but were removed for shipping purposes. The seller is a BMW enthusiast and found/bought two sets of these (he's building out the other set he bought custom measurements for his E92). My plan is to do the same with these. My plan is to upconvert these to 19 inch and HOPEFULLY fit a 9F and 10R. No idea on the finish yet but I am leaning towards a black dominant theme (possibly black lips/barrels, polished hardware, polished windows with black faces) but other options may be on the table.

Wheels are supposed to show up via DHL on Friday. I have no idea when I will get these sent out to be built, but as of now I will disassemble as the faces are all that's needed to make the custom set. I am tentatively planning to use ewheelworks (ewheelworks.us) out of North Carolina. The guy builds custom AC schnitzer/BBS/other wheel sets for BMWs and is a BMW enthusiast/owner himself. I have the coin to send them out now but priorities are focused on acquiring or building our first house. The itch to pull the trigger is strong though haha. My BBS CHs and tires (3-4 seasons on them, maybe 2000 miles max and that's a gross over-estimate) will go up for sale at some point too. I've wanted to rock a set of these for 10-12 years going all the way back to my Imola Yellow VW GTI 20th anniversary.

BBS RS2 RS714, 18x8.5 ET38 5x120

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 11-27-2020 at 06:07 AM.

Nice! I hope they make the trek safely, can't wait to see them cleaned up and on your car.

Congrats, that's a good find.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast