Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Looks so good!
    Shawn, 801

This.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    mmm CH.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    mmm CH.

Hmm black looks soo good with some BBS CH.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I have to figure out what finish of black I'd like on the wheels, that's the next order of business is getting those done.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Put continental dws06 on the ole gal today. When I bought the car last year (9 months roughly) the front tires were already cupped due to a bad alignment. Basically worthless, pulled the car all over the place on the highway. Sometime shortly after the passenger rear picked up a small piece of metal on the inner sidewall resulting in a slow leak. With me having to loan the 4Runner out to the GF since she had a mishap in her car from someone not securing their load down, it was time to replace. Here's the before and after spec sheet

245/35/18 front
    255/35/18 rear

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Any pics of the front? Curious to see how wide it looks with a 245 section width tire

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I'll grab some later this week and throw them in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Any pics of the front? Curious to see how wide it looks with a 245 section width tire
    Fronts are very hard to capture due to how low the front bumper is; easier to just turn the wheel. I just snapped a couple from Wobz to save him the effort, since I have 245/35-18 all around.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I havent grabbed any pictures of the tires yet, but I will. I know its late as hell and apologize. The ZHP has been under a fitted car cover for the last 2 months or so. The neighbors think the car sitting in the driveway under a FITTED car cover is an "eyesore and annoyance/nuisance" to the neighborhood. We live in an HOA neighborhood where they LOVE to bend the rules to how they see fit (there's literally NO rule being broken). They can happily go f** themselves. The 4runnah has been handling daily driving duties well and will continue to do so.

only update I have is body/paint wise:

I'm finalizing plans to send the car down to Louisville and have my brother's place of employment repaint the front bumper/hood/mirror caps and then touch up or blend in some areas of concern. The previous owner acquired over the years since he bought it brand new some odd paint chips around the fenders (on the flat edge luckily). Given, they are very small and some of them you can't even see 10 ft away, I know they are there and it bugs me haha. They are going to address those how they best see fit. They will also be painting the mesh insert for the front bumper.

Next on the list is having the paint brought back to life by my same brother in his off time. When I say bring it back to life, its not like the paint is sun burnt/faded/damaged per se, but it shows light swirls in some areas, clear coat scratches, and just generally isn't up to spec. We all know how good black can look and with a good rework of the paint it should look awesome.

I MIGHT be sending my various carbon fiber bits down to have those clear bra covered. Still haggling a price on that.

The car should go down sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, I'll be taking before and after photos of the aforementioned areas pre and post work.

Other than that, been trying to find someone willing to part with their BMWP BBK as some of you may have seen around the boards. Still saving up parts for a mass install in the spring. On the list to acquire before the end of the year:

- coilovers
    - angel eyes
    - sport button center console section out of an M3 so a sport button mod can be done when the sprint booster is installed (also thinking of wiring the angel eyes to a button as well)
    - upgraded/updated LCM
    - dynamat
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 08-17-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast