Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Yea you can live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood but if your neighbors suck it's game over.

We've sweated two house sales right next to our house but they both turned out ok.
    Our next house will have several acres so we can make lots of noise
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yea I wish I were father away from neighbors. Wanted a louder exhaust but can't imagine early morning gym sessions. I'd be hated. Already been turned into the HOA for an oil change that went bad so don't need to make enemies.

^^^^^^thats insane. i really hate asshole neighbors. BADLY. luckily, the house i grew up in all the assholes around us moved out over the years instead of us having to move.

saw in the "what did you do to your ZHP today" thread that someone bought a new lower center grille piece for 40 bucks or so. I was going to have mine repainted by the body shop but i MAY just buy a new one since they are that cheap.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

[QUOTE=BADCLOWN;447892
    saw in the "what did you do to your ZHP today" thread that someone bought a new lower center grille piece for 40 bucks or so. I was going to have mine repainted by the body shop but i MAY just buy a new one since they are that cheap.[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Buy the grille from FCP Euro and take advantage of their lifetime warranty when it fades.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Buy the grille from FCP Euro and take advantage of their lifetime warranty when it fades.
    Would they really warranty the part for fading?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Would they really warranty the part for fading?
    They'll warranty anything and everything. I specifically asked them that when I was there on Friday.

sent from my Droid Turbo
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    They'll warranty anything and everything. I specifically asked them that when I was there on Friday.
    Interesting. I knew their warranty covered failed parts but never considered a faded part as "failed" or would fall under warranty. Does anyone know how black the part is? Maybe I'll do that instead of painting it.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Interesting. I knew their warranty covered failed parts but never considered a faded part as "failed" or would fall under warranty. Does anyone know how black the part is? Maybe I'll do that instead of painting it.
    Their limitations are actually very few. Excerpt from their warranty page (https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee):

Q. Are there any limitations on the lifetime warranty?

A. The warranty does not transfer to a new vehicle owner, and it does not cover parts modified to fit applications other than what they were originally intended for.
    The guy I talked to even gave me an example. He says things like cooling system parts they even recommend be replaced in intervals, even if it hasn't failed yet. He even said they'd cover an oil filter. An oil filter!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

That blows my mind/is hard to believe they warranty in that manner. Nice of them though, not complaining
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast