Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Looks awesome! Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Thanks gents, kind of a weird feeling after the drastic change. I'll be done with it for a bit since we are signing papers for our new condo this week. Will be focusing on home stuff for a bit but then again, that was partially the reason for doing so HAM with the parts install this spring.
    Lol we did the same thing when we found out we were having twins...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Hahaha, do it now or maybe never do it!

The plan worked out well. Now I can leave little projects to knock out by themselves like the rear bbk, BAVSOUND stg1 install with dynamat, rear LED tails, repaint the front end, and other minor tweaks.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Yep! I think we spent close to $10k... LSDs for the ZHP and 135 and a bunch of other bits and pieces... We're crazy car people with kids
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Took the car on a 150ish mile shake down out to the GFs place in Indiana on Tuesday, it was 75/sunny/windows down perfect weather and the car performed perfectly. Probably one of the last few drives out there as we sign on our place Monday.

Next thing I need to do is polish the car really well. This is going to involve me actually getting decent detail stuff. I was heavy into detailing for profits years ago and the dealing domain has changed drastically. I was using misty megiuars stuff back then and was oblivious to what's out there. Basically a newbie now, so detailers domain will take some of my money for an orbital and various supplies when the time comes.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

After driving the car a few times my sprint booster impression is this:

I didn't even notice the difference until I did a full throttle 4th gear and pushed the button for each setting. That's when I noticed the SLIGHT difference. I figured it would be much more noticeable and that's the only way I notice it really. As of now I leave it on "green" when I'm driving. All in all, I'm very under impressed but this mod.

That's surprising! I noticed a huge difference with mine. The red setting is almost too much...
    H&R sport springs,

I'm going to drive on red for a little as well. Maybe I just need to get acclimated but again, initial impression is subpar

Personally I feel all the throttle type units, such as the PedalBox and SprintBooster, lack finesse. I've tried the SprintBooster and hated it, so I bought a PedalBox unit as it was supposed to be better. It is more linear than the SprintBooster, but still doesn't feel right. It lacks the finesse at the very top of the pedal travel that allows for smooth low-speed driving. It's great for rev-matching my downshifts, but I can't for the life of me get a smooth enough throttle transition when upshifting while driving normally.

Honestly, I'm used to the stock mapping, and prefer it over the SB and PB units. If I want to go faster, I just give it more gas. lol
    It's not like they actually make your car go any faster.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I have no problem rev matching or doing anything else with the throttle with the Sprint Booster the green setting works great for me in all situations
    H&R sport springs,

Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast