Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    I have zero issue revmatching, I just expected more of a noticeable response when I planted the gas pedal in the floor.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I just expected more of a noticeable response when I planted the gas pedal in the floor.
    That's what I thought it was supposed to do and I wanted one but now I'm skeptical.

my brother in law has the sprint booster plus the tune by eurocharged and headers . From a dead stop the damn car jerks so bad when taking off the peddle is super sensitive . now that i purchase one and install it in my car . The car feels 50% less responsive compare to his. huge difference dont know if its the tune or headers or just both .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IDK, is there a difference in models or something? I'm not experiencing anything negative with mine. In fact, it's pretty awesome. Everyone that has driven my car says that too... that's BMW drivers and non BMW drivers. My two friends that traded off driving my car to SC said it was an awesome experience. I have a Dinan stage 3 tune...
    The only reason I'm selling mine is that I want the M3 cluster more and I'm doing FI down the road which you can't use the SB with...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I'm going to update the OP tomorrow with the new items/mileage/etc.

After driving the car more over the last week I've come to terms in a more positive light about the SB. I think it just took me a little while to get used to and actually notice the difference. Rev matching is more fun now. I'd probably rate it a solid 7.5 out of 10 mod.

Next thing I need to do is build up a whole new inventory of detailing supplies including an orbital, etc along with a detail cart and wheeled stool to sit on. Then have my buddy teach me his ways of detailing. His black B8 S4 looks like a piece of glass.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    After driving the car a few times my sprint booster impression is... I'm very under impressed but this mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    That's surprising! I noticed a huge difference with mine. The red setting is almost too much...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I have no problem rev matching or doing anything else with the throttle with the Sprint Booster the green setting works great for me in all situations
    +1

I am in agreement with Rob here. When I installed my SB I noticed a huge change from stock setting to the red "aggressive" setting....

Post wash and clay:

During wax (hood):

And a small teaser showing the finished product along with adding my signature sticker thanks to my buddy at livingroomvinyl (if anyone needs custom stuff lmk, he's great to work with, got 3 clown masks for $15 shipped):

Also got the tags done today. All to get ready for Cinci cars and coffee in the morning.

Looks Good, also like the clown sticker!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I forgot who had the badass black powder coated wheels... it was you
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Is that Bill Murray on your T-shirt?
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast