Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Sold our condo to start saving some money/paying some things off in preparation for "the call" from the DEA. Until then, one of my brothers and I went in on a 10x40 storage unit with opening doors on each end. Nothing new to report on the car though, just the occasional cars and coffee meet.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Damn your car looks good!... those wheels look SO good. For the 50th time... I gotta get me some new black wheels!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Going in for its final oil change before the move end of this month. Might try to get my BSW stg1 speaker system I've had sitting for 2 years installed while I'm at it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Damn, that's a long time to have something so expensive sitting around but can't say I blame you, it's kinda a PITA to install
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Damn, that's a long time to have something so expensive sitting around but can't say I blame you, it's kinda a PITA to install
    Isn't the BSW setup supposed to be plug & play?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

in for feedback on that sound system upgrade..

any also hoping to see pictures??? right now they are broken from the crap photobucket fiasco.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Isn't the BSW setup supposed to be plug & play?
    Yes they are plug and play but you still have to pull all the doors apart to put them n as well as the speakers in the back deck
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yes they are plug and play but you still have to pull all the doors apart to put them n as well as the speakers in the back deck
    That stuff is all easy... I wouldn't consider that a PITA.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I hate pulling the doors apart... The reason I have put my driver's side regulator in yet after a year
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That stuff is all easy... I wouldn't consider that a PITA.
    +1 agree with Botond's statement above :thumbs

Jacob, once you do the swap, you'll absolutely love your BSW Stage1!

Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast