Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    GL with the move.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I'm running Brembo Rotors and haven't experienced any rust related issues with them. They actually still look new after two years.

FYI about coatings they use; http://www.brembo.com/en/ComunicatiS...d_Discs_EN.pdf

Good luck with the move and getting settled in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

GF surprised me/knocked it out of the park on the Xmas gift with a set of eagle eye smoked LED tails from ECS. A search shows older threads on other websites where guys were getting warning lights on the dash after installing these saying the bulbs were out. Anybody run into this issue and how to resolve it? Does the LCM need reprogramming for the install of these? I need to get my spare original LCM reprogrammed anyways than the one that’s currently in there so if anyone with these tails has an specific/nifty added options let me know.ill try and post before and after pics if I don’t need to do anything else other than install them with no post-install issues. Gives me an excuse to fix all the broken links in my thread (thanks photobucket)
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I installed that exact set in my car 8 years ago.... no issues
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

You can always code out the hot/cold checks in PA Soft if they give you errors after install.

Anybody on the east coast reprogram LCMs?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anybody on the east coast reprogram LCMs?
    Me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    GF surprised me/knocked it out of the park on the Xmas gift with a set of eagle eye smoked LED tails from ECS. A search shows older threads on other websites where guys were getting warning lights on the dash after installing these saying the bulbs were out. Anybody run into this issue and how to resolve it? Does the LCM need reprogramming for the install of these? I need to get my spare original LCM reprogrammed anyways than the one that’s currently in there so if anyone with these tails has an specific/nifty added options let me know.ill try and post before and after pics if I don’t need to do anything else other than install them with no post-install issues. Gives me an excuse to fix all the broken links in my thread (thanks photobucket)

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I installed that exact set in my car 8 years ago.... no issues

I ran mine for years until the second pair I had crapped out again. They are plug an play, no coding needed. They have resistors on them to prevent any bulb out warnings.

The only thing I recommend you do, is add some weather stripping on the inside area of the light. It's difficult trying to explain it, but when you pop your trunk, and look at the drivers side tail light, there is a cover on the light right by the gasket. This cover prevents water from getting in when water runs through the trunk drain and exits through the bottom of the trunk. If you look at the Eagle Eye LED's, they don't have this covering, its just exposed. I went ahead and added some weather stripping in that location so water doesn't get in, and with the trunk closed you never see it.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Nice GF, hope the pgm works out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Well, it’s been freeze your balls off cold the last 1-2 weeks. Saturday will finally be warm enough that I can knock this out. I also got my oringal LCM that came with the car so I’m popping that back in and taking the 4.0 LCM out in order to be sent to a member for its second reprogramming.

Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast