Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Picked the car up from my Indy last night. Overall, impressed with how hard the HU pushes the BSW Sgt1 speakers. They are much louder and crisp. The doors feel more "solid" after the dynamat install as well.

The pillars were rewrapped by a Boat and RV place my Indy recommended. Another customer of his with 14 sub 20k mile E30 M3s (one pictured below that happened to be there yesterday) has had work done to perfection there. Overall, I'd rate it a 8.5 out of 10 only because the material is slightly thicker and the "grain" is slightly different than the OEM stuff. You can't tell this unless you get right up on it so I'm happy, its not sagging anymore.

As far as the HU goes, I haven't had a chance to play with it too much but having 2 more inches of display landscape is great. It boots quick, operates flawlessly, and has tons of options for it. I adjusted the button glow on the sides to match the interior (it does 8 gazillion colors apparently). 2 USB hook ups were ran to the glove box that will work for iPods/etc. The only thing I hate on it as of now that I haven't figured out how to turn off is that the HU shuts off the music when its in reverse. I don't know how to remedy this as of now. He did have to trim parts of the dash on each of the SIDES to allow this to sit flush, but it wasn't much and definitely isn't noticeable.

I also lastly installed the M3 dead pedal I ordered off ECS. ZHPizza kindly told me I was 'tarded which I was. I did a general search at the top of their site and it pulls up every dead pedal but the one for sedan. Had I entered in my vehicle info I would have found it quite easily. My bad, haha. Now I just need the rest of the BMWP pedal set to complete it. Anyways, on to some boring pics.

The better of the two visitors yesterday:

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

The new new:

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

lol looks great man! The reverse volume is an option...somewhere. If it's not in the regular settings menus, then check under factory settings (password is 126).

I highly recommend the OMP pedals over the BMW rubber striped ones. Much better grip when wet.

man, that display is huge! looks like a tablet... everything looks great! I'm going through the pillar dilemma too... Thankfully, my headliner is still holding up.

I see your signature pic again!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    man, that display is huge! looks like a tablet... everything looks great! I'm going through the pillar dilemma too... Thankfully, my headliner is still holding up.

I see your signature pic again!
    For whatever reason, the picture wasn’t in my Flickr anymore so I had to reupload it to my account off my phone, thanks for the heads up
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    lol looks great man! The reverse volume is an option...somewhere. If it's not in the regular settings menus, then check under factory settings (password is 126).

I highly recommend the OMP pedals over the BMW rubber striped ones. Much better grip when wet.

You sir, just fixed the reverse issue. Thank you!

That HU is nice. How is the load time with a connected iPod? My biggest complaint with my Dynavin is it takes forever to search through the iPod to find music, that and it inexplicably changes inputs and turns itself off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    That HU is nice. How is the load time with a connected iPod? My biggest complaint with my Dynavin is it takes forever to search through the iPod to find music, that and it inexplicably changes inputs and turns itself off.

With my old eonon HU I was using my newer version iPod classic with the 20 something pin connector. I haven’t hooked it up yet to see honestly.

I have the newer classic too fully loaded. My Dynavin, came with the car, is awful. Let me know when you get a chance to hook yours up. I need to upgrade. It’s either this or the new Pioneer wireless CarPlay units.

Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    I have the newer classic too fully loaded. My Dynavin, came with the car, is awful. Let me know when you get a chance to hook yours up. I need to upgrade. It’s either this or the new Pioneer wireless CarPlay units.

Currently downloading Waze onto it (crossing my fingers it works). I just need to find the right 20pin iPod cord for it. Hunting now.

Edit: found the cord. Just waiting on Waze download now.

Waze download froze at 50% yesterday, trying to restart it today but it doesn’t seem to want to go past the “download pending” phase. I plugged in my iPod and hit the iPod button to open on the HU and it opens briefly then closes right away. Don’t know what’s going on with that but as of now I can’t listen to my iPod.

I left the car in the garage hooked up to the ctek charger so it can stay running in an attempt to initiate the download for Waze while we are out for lunch.

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast