Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Oh wow. Very nice. You painting it or someone else?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Two of my brothers work for a body repair facility in Louisville that does all the certified repairs on Teslas (only one in this region), Mercedes, and Audi. They also do a lot of high end/financially well off clientele work
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

update: the car should be going to paint this week. here's some in progress prep pics

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Rest of the front clip should be done this weekend:

Final tape off and completed paint, car should be reassembled by Wednesday or so. Probably will have to let the paint cure on the calipers for another few weeks before having them put on but I think everything looks markedly better without the rock chips and wear from over the years.

I love the progress and documentation of your project thread Jacob! Looking great!!

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Well done, this is a quality job.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Finished product, I'll have some better pictures once I get the car back and do a spring clay/wax on the rest of the car and mount the CHs back on it:

Went and got the car from my brother in Louisville yesterday morning. Today I washed the entire car, clay bar from the front doors back, waxed the entire car, removed the 135s (cleaned them for storage), wiped down the brakes and suspension components, waxed the CHs and mounted them, light interior cleaning, and a quick test drive. Installed a CF cabin filter cover as well that I scooped up over winter. The car is ready to go. Now, on to the 135i rear brake upgrade along with doing all the rear end bushings.

Untitled by Jacob G., on FlickrUntitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

Looks great, but your oil filler cap is upside down!!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast