Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    That works too
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Got the car out of storage two days ago. Washed and vacuumed the car out and took it for a drive to autozone to drop off some used oil (did an oil and filter change on the GFs R55 Clubman S today).

Short list of things to do for spring so far:

- schedule the recall work (going to call tomorrow to see if I can get in tomorrow or Tuesday)
    - contact BAV sound about getting a replacement speaker. When I bought the used set, I was told it was all in working order but after install there is a mid in the passenger front door that is blown.
    - oil/filter change
    - add some weather stripping to the rear tail lights
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Must be nice to drive the car after all this time. How is your recovery going ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Must be nice to drive the car after all this time. How is your recovery going ?
    Yeah, feels good to get back in the saddle.

Recovery is good, I started back to work mid February after begging my ortho surgeon. It was healed up enough that he felt mostly ok with it. Since being back at work it’s been alright, the bone supposedly won’t fully grow back together until the end of this year. I wake up every morning with stiffness and some soreness but once I get some grease in it it’s fine. Scar healed up fairly well but it’s VERY noticeable and the plate the inserted is VERY noticeable under the skin. I’m hoping the stiffness and soreness will eventually subside later this year. My 85 pound female German shepherd stepped on my shoulder on accident two weeks ago and it caused pretty moderate pain for about 3-5 minutes. I’m hoping that goes away as well with time. I had to fight a guy at work last week who had a felony warrant for his arrest and with the assistance of another deputy we got him cuffed. Didn’t feel any soreness after that incident but if I took a direct impact on it I don’t think it would bode well.

Appreciate you asking!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Wow. Glad you are healing up. Good to get the car going.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Damn dude that recovery sounds rough. Glad you survived the boredom of not working + physically unable to work on the car!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Damn dude that recovery sounds rough. Glad you survived the boredom of not working + physically unable to work on the car!
    2 weeks after surgery I started legit losing track of what day it was. Knew it was time to go back to work at that point. Worked light duty at the front desk for 3 months before I had the itch to start back

Recall done, view from the waiting area:

pic no do

Yeah, I have no idea how to post pictures from Flickr on my phone. Insanely aggravating, thanks photobucket!

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast