Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    daaaaaaaaaang lucky

to be fair my corner scales were free from my lab at school lol

Yep, easy money for him. He wanted me to pay him 60 for it, even though He got it for free, I like being fair about stuff so the sale deserved some more cash
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Does anyone know what needs to be bought (LEDs) and the process needed to get the rear door open indicators programmed on the M cluster for our cars?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Reach out to kassel performance

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Reach out to kassel performance

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I sent them a message on IG, if anyone else knows please let me know

No serious updates as of recently.

waiting to hear back from Charlie after he contacted 1-2 people regarding warm up/shift light programming for the M3 cluster swaps.

I have a friend who owns/operates a wrap company called DreamWraps in Newport, KY. Probably scheduling an appt with him to get my headlight lenses re-tinted and then have my LED "smoked" tails tinted. the ECS Tuning laminex 5% kit I had put on the brand new lenses is starting to show signs of wearing out and the tail lights don't really look all that smoked from the manufacturer. I want to get the tails done to match the rest of the car better.

Ordered new smoked Eagle Eye LED tail lights. My passenger side tail light would not illuminate with the headlight switch turned on but would illuminate when the brake pedal was applied. I took the tail light out and checked all the wiring/connections which appear to be okay. Going to see if a new tail light solves the issue. If so, then I'll have a set for sale with the aforementioned issue for very cheap if someone wants to buy them and try to figure the issue out. Im not skilled enough to figure the issue out and its more cost effective to buy new ones to fix the issue than bother my Indy with it/waste his time.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    No serious updates as of recently.

waiting to hear back from Charlie after he contacted 1-2 people regarding warm up/shift light programming for the M3 cluster swaps.
    Just updating this post in your thread... I gave you the info and who to contact to make this complete for your ZHP

Not the dreaded taillight ground issue?
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

I've had the recalls done ages ago

Is the carbon fiber trim pieces in your interior a wrap?
    Have you also done the door card pieces for front and rear?

Which vendor or site did you source from? Looks very sharp.

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast