Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    It is not a wrap, I used a company called oCarbon. The trim is actually an 8pc wood trim sent for sedan that he does overlay work on. That is is standard 2x2 weave but the guy does all kinds of colors and patterns.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    It is not a wrap, I used a company called oCarbon. The trim is actually an 8pc wood trim sent for sedan that he does overlay work on. That is is standard 2x2 weave but the guy does all kinds of colors and patterns.
    Thank you. I didn't see E46 products on the page, but I sent them an email.

Matt is usually very quick to respond back, nice guy, and the final product is really good
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

replaced my Eagle Eye smoked LED tail lights with a brand new set. The passenger side red section wouldn't light up when the DRL/headlight positions were on BUT when the brakes were applied it would light up. New tail lights fixed the issue. Also installed LED reverse lights.

Sending my cluster out to a guy Charlie used to have my M3 cluster red line LEDs adjusted for the ZHP motor. After that, the warm up/shift light module will be installed on Nov 4th.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Sending my cluster out to a guy Charlie used to have my M3 cluster red line LEDs adjusted for the ZHP motor. After that, the warm up/shift light module will be installed on Nov 4th.
    Looking forward to seeing everything finished Jacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got the module installed by my indy yesterday, works perfectly. Also had my headlights and tail lights retinted by my friend that owns DreamWraps (done previous work for my 4runner). You can see the in progress wrap picture that shows just how "strawberry" red the smoked Eagle Eyes are.

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

Got the module installed by my indy yesterday, works perfectly.
    Nice to see everything worked out on your M3 gauge cluster Jacob Looks good!

I appreciate it and thank you again for finding the guy to purchase the module from

I appreciate it and thank you again for finding the guy to purchase the module from
    You can now enjoy your M3 gauge cluster as it is now fully functional

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast