Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Just saw the pictures on the first page of this post. Man your car looks nice.

As far as weather mats, I got my OEM BMW rubber mats from tischer bmw.

Thanks on all fronts Vas.

definitely need to scoop some winter mats here soon and then find some nice carpet mats come spring time.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    if it is o2 related.........its expected. i think at my service II on the old car i believe i replaced o2s as well. i guess i should just replace them anyways.

as far as the e30 goes: i no longer have that and glad i don't for the most part. THE WORST OWNERSHIP EVER, primarily due to A. the guy who sold me the car and B. the shop that did the m52 swap. your head would explode if i enlightened you all on the full details of that shit show.
    Oh damn.
    I guess I could say something about the guy who did my S50 swap as well, but it was cheap and I wasn't expecting a factory-quality swap, so I'm not complaining. The car was fun as hell though once it was sorted out... but I decided to make my friend get the BMW bug and sold the car to him. Now he's my track buddy.

Winter mats - I am totally satisfied with the BMW rubber mats. Mine are from a E90; my friend gave them to me for free before he returned his car on lease. They fit just fine. I just had to poke some holes so the mats could be held in by the E46 mat hooks. They are still great to this day, after 4 years of use. The bottom of my foot is wearing the mat a bit, but I think it'll be a long time before it penetrates since this rubber is some durable stuff.

WeatherTech makes the best floor mats for winter use IMO, but personally think they're pretty ugly. If you want the best mats, those are probably the ones to get since they have excellent coverage of the carpet, with walls that extend upwards as well. If you don't mind OEM, then the BMW ones are excellent as well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

smoke test went well, nothing bad to report. heres the old fronts:

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

smoke test went well, nothing bad to report. heres the old fronts:

How did you perform the smoke test?

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

he pulled the intake system off up to the maf, threw a little smoke in there to check for any vacuum leaks.

he pulled the intake system off up to the maf, threw a little smoke in there to check for any vacuum leaks.
    yep. there's a good euro repair place that i use for alignments that does this now. was thinking of having them smoke test my car after i replace the fuel filter and check the vacuum lines down there, just to make sure the system is leak-free now.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

its not a bad idea to do to these cars and it really doesnt take much time at all. just have to find a place thats got the equipment

The Clown is Back: Progress thread

What's cost BC? And any difference with new sensors?

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    Last edited by ELCID86; 12-17-2014 at 02:23 PM.

My buddy takes care of me so he just up and did it for free, its the first time I've ever had a car smoked but I can't imagine it costing THAT much to be done.

On another note: ECSTuning shipped out my smokers package HVAC relocation piece yesterday, i ordered the suggested blue wired radio antenna via WOLFs write up, and will be ordering the GM5150 tomorrow. can't wait to get that bitch installed and play around. no more listening to the radio!

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast