Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Thanks for the info Dane! As for the maintenance, that's what I'm waiting to hear back from him about.

Copy
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

This coupe you posted definitely has the Cold Weather Package - VIN shows heated seats and headlight washers.

Not sure on the Premium Package...this package became harder to identify on ZHP's and E46's in general in later years as so much stuff had become standard, stuff like rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, etc. This car has leather and a moonroof but those could be ordered standalone.

Anyhow, you just missed out on one about 2 weeks ago that was listed on Craigslist Seattle. It didn't have Cold Weather but it was black over natural brown, 6MT, mileage in the 75K range as I recall, and full maintenace history....for $12,500. To no surprise the ad was only up for 2 days or so.

Keep an eye out and try to be patient...they're around.

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    This coupe you posted definitely has the Cold Weather Package - VIN shows heated seats and headlight washers.

Not sure on the Premium Package...this package became harder to identify on ZHP's and E46's in general in later years as so much stuff had become standard, stuff like rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, etc. This car has leather and a moonroof but those could be ordered standalone.
    The owner seems unsure of what the car has, although he is the only owner. He says it has the auto-dimming rearview mirror, which was a constant in the Premium Package as far as I can tell. But you're right, it's definitely hard to tell in later years.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Anyhow, you just missed out on one about 2 weeks ago that was listed on Craigslist Seattle. It didn't have Cold Weather but it was black over natural brown, 6MT, mileage in the 75K range as I recall, and full maintenace history....for $12,500. To no surprise the ad was only up for 2 days or so.

Keep an eye out and try to be patient...they're around.
    I saw that one and was actually emailing with the guy about it. He was very slow to communicate (he posted Sunday evening and I emailed him the same night) and by the time I heard back from him after I emailed him about coming up to see it, he said he had a buyer lined up and it was too late . Hopefully another sedan will come around with low miles and the packages I'm looking for, but I may pull the trigger on this coupe depending on what the owner says about the maintenance history and the extent of the disclosed items in the ad.

Check for lumbar support; that's a dead giveaway of the Premium Package as it wasn't a standalone option.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I may be looking to sell my ZHP. Looking into an '03 E39 M Sport package car.

I'm in Phx.

Awaiting reply from the owner.

PM me for any additional details on the car and more pix or if you're on IG they're all there. Currently has 76K on the odo

Recently had front end work done, mechanic says the car does not need anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TeMercZHP View Post
    I may be looking to sell my ZHP. Looking into an '03 E39 M Sport package car.

I'm in Phx.

Awaiting reply from the owner.

PM me for any additional details on the car and more pix or if you're on IG they're all there. Currently has 76K on the odo

Recently had front end work done, mechanic says the car does not need anything else.
    Phoenix might be a bit far but I could definitely be interested if it's in good shape for a decent price. PMed.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Phoenix might be a bit far but I could definitely be interested if it's in good shape for a decent price. PMed.
    It's in great shape, sent images.

Unfortunately I had to turn down TeMercZHP's generous offer. It was a great looking sedan but it wasn't quite what I wanted. I'm back in the hunt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12