Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: ZHP Sedan with low miles in Oregon/Washington State area

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Year(s): 2004, 2005
    Budget: $14,000-15,000
    Desired location of vehicle: Oregon/Washington State area
    Desired Mileage: Less than 80,000
    Transmission type: Manual (a must)
    Desired number of Doors: 4, but could be talked into a coupe if it is a particularly nice example.
    Desired Exterior Color: In rough order of preference: Mystic Blue, Orient Blue, Sapphire Black, Silver Grey, Alpine White, and Imola Red 2. Pretty much anything but Titanium Silver.
    Desired Interior Color: Black or Natural Brown. I'd much prefer leather than alcantara.
    Desired Packages: Premium and Cold Weather (I really just want the heated front seats and the fold down rear seats from the Cold Weather Package, the headlamp washers aren't all that important but would be nice).
    Desired Options: Xenon headlights and Harman Kardon radio.
    Funds lined up? Yup!
    Have a car you need to sell first? Nope!

Hey guys! I used to own a 2003 330Ci and now that it's gone, I'd like to stay in the E46 family because of how fun these cars are. I'm hoping to find a ZHP sedan with a manual transmission and relatively low miles. I'm looking for a well maintained example (with documentation), although I am flexible because I plan to do preventative maintenance like I did on my 330Ci. I've been looking for a while for a ZHP on here, E46Fanatics, Autotrader, and Craigslist, but I haven't had much luck finding anything on the West Coast with my preferences. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GLWF

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good luck finding one.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Good luck finding one.
    I have similar doubts, but might as well try :/

Feel free to PM me if you see one around Seattle. I can take a preliminary look at it and give you some impressions. Enjoy the hunt!
    Fuelly

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    Feel free to PM me if you see one around Seattle. I can take a preliminary look at it and give you some impressions. Enjoy the hunt!
    Will do, appreciate it!

Thoughts on this one?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4764925175.html

My only two reservations really are that it is a coupe, not the sedan, and the extent of the things mentioned under "Disclosures."

EDIT: I have been emailing with him (the only form of communication he has listed) and he's in the process of getting my his maintenance history. It sounds like it has the Premium Package (says it has a dimming rear view mirror) and might have the Cold Weather Package (BMW VIN decoder says it has high pressure headlamp washers).

Minor stuff:

Disclosures:

Cosmetic wear and tear including chipped front badge (Very minor - $30), ding in passenger door (PDC?), scratch on trunk (through the clearcoat?), scuff on rear bumper (should buff out), loose headliner (UGH). Chip in windshield ($300-$400), out of site line. Sealed by professional window repair 2014. Paperwork available. Due for new tires ($600-$1000). Discoloration in side mirrors ($200).

Would like more info here:

Recent Maintenance:

• Oil seals replace 2011 - Which seals specifically? (OFHG, VCH, Oil pan gasket, dip stick o-ring, vanos seals)
    • Belt replaced 2013 - Which belt? Why not both? What about pullies 9qty 3)
    • All scheduled maintenance and oil changes. Most recent in October 2014
    • New tail light October

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast