Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    My guess is because how close the plate holder is to the bumper itself.
    It does get annoying every time I remove the plate, but it's a small price to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

US Mill Works.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

love this clean zhp. keep us posted on mods

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Currently doing research on suspension refresh options.

Have the option of the H&R Cup kit or something like the full assembled kit from Turner using H&R and Bilstein shock.http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-47...n-package.aspx

Or a set of coilovers like the Bilstein PSS.

Not sure which direction to go with though. Guess need to do some more research.

Currently doing research on suspension refresh options.

Have the option of the H&R Cup kit or something like the full assembled kit from Turner using H&R and Bilstein shock.http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-47...n-package.aspx

Or a set of coilovers like the Bilstein PSS.

Not sure which direction to go with though. Guess need to do some more research.
    I have the kit Turner is advertising though I built it myself. You really need to decide what you want to do with the coilovers. I had PSS9s on my 325i and I decided against them on my ZHP. While they handled really well, I didn't have the need for adjustability and my knees started to hurt getting in and out. I wanted a stock refresh of the ZHP without paying OE prices for parts.

I will say the front end initially was a bit bouncy. It has settled down more. I do wonder what Koni Yellows would be like. Lastly, my car sadly needed rear adjustable arms. I am not sure why as I didn't plan for that. Just make sure you go to really good shop that can do an alignment. That was my mistake.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

I had H&R Race with Bilstein Sports on my 323ci for almost 3 years. Came across a set of 1000 mile used PSS (non-adjustable). I've got them lowered down to where the Race's were. I much prefer the PSS over the H&R/Billy combo. The Billy's are now on the wife's ZHP just because it was due for a refresh. They are paired with the H&R Sport (29484). We both agree that the ride on my car is much better. Just seems not as bouncy, but the handling is better.

My vote. PSS unless you want adjustability.

I would prefer to have a coilover system on the car versus lowering springs. The bilstein PSS system seems like a good option but not sure if the adjustments to the dampening are worth the extra price. Trying to find reviews and opinions seems to be difficult because people just spend the extra money on the pss10.

Plus I want something that uses as much stock hardware as possible like top hats, sway bar links and etc. Just need something that will lower the car a decent amount so later I can squeeze some 18x9 wheels to replace the zhp wheels.

I would prefer to have a coilover system on the car versus lowering springs. The bilstein PSS system seems like a good option but not sure if the adjustments to the dampening are worth the extra price. Trying to find reviews and opinions seems to be difficult because people just spend the extra money on the pss10.

Plus I want something that uses as much stock hardware as possible like top hats, sway bar links and etc. Just need something that will lower the car a decent amount so later I can squeeze some 18x9 wheels to replace the zhp wheels.
    Vas, outside of the PSS9s, my 325i was stock. I used all stock mounting hardware and reinforcement kits when doing it. Here is a picture: http://s81.photobucket.com/user/dura...ml?sort=3&o=59
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

That looks great actually. Are the pss9 now called pss10?

PSS10s are probably a revision of the PSS9 system.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast