Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Active Autowerke (AA) Headers and Active Autowerke (AA) Exhaust!!

Hey guys,

I recently bought an Active Autowerke Gen III Exhaust, as well as Active Autowerke Headers. The exhaust note is simply addicting, it's not to loud when coasting but when you slam the throttle it sounds perfect. This AA setup is great! I also felt a decent amount of power gains, as well as throttle response once I had the headers installed.

here is a video of revving and as well as an in-car video. (Videos don't do justice, in person, its incredible)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0w0PwBp6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQnZnr4z8a0

Is there an AA tune to get rid of the SES light?

That's what my shop said, I also know that bimmerbrakes.com sells an o2 simulator that will bypass the SES.

Nice! If your experience becomes similar as mine with my E36 M3, the exhaust will get a little louder over time (in a good way).

Quote Originally Posted by INDY|UND3RGROUND View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently bought an Active Autowerke Gen III Exhaust, as well as Active Autowerke Headers. The exhaust note is simply addicting, it's not to loud when coasting but when you slam the throttle it sounds perfect. This AA setup is great! I also felt a decent amount of power gains, as well as throttle response once I had the headers installed.

here is a video of revving and as well as an in-car video. (Videos don't do justice, in person, its incredible)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0w0PwBp6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQnZnr4z8a0

Now that you have done that just do the AA Software and you will be amazed. . They will custom tune to your mods, octane etc.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I can't wait, I'm also getting a dinan high flow throttle body, shrick camshafts, etc.

I can't wait, I'm also getting a dinan high flow throttle body, shrick camshafts, etc.
    You have shrick cams already? Its in the zhp package.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You have shrick cams already? Its in the zhp package.
    I don't think the ZHP comes with Schrik cams; they're BMW Performance Cams which are 248/248. Schrik offers 264/248 and 248/256. The Schrik cams do give slightly more gains than the ZHP Cams (5hp). However, it seems kind of pointless for the money seeing as how you already have 2/3 the power for free over a standard 330.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-pr...-330i-zhp.aspx

This is what's kind of pushing me towards it ^ I don't want to upgrade my diff. because I heard ours is perfect with F/I, especially because I am investing in an AA Stage 2.5 Supercharger in the next few months.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-pr...-330i-zhp.aspx

This is what's kind of pushing me towards it ^ I don't want to upgrade my diff. because I heard ours is perfect with F/I, especially because I am investing in an AA Stage 2.5 Supercharger in the next few months.
    Note that the Turner car uses a 3.64 LSD. They didn't keep the original car's final drive ratio of 3.07 The 3.64 ratio is the same as the E46 M3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast