Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS (NJ) E46 Active Autowerke E46 330i Supercharger Kit Stage 2 (Rotrex C30 Blower, Intercooled)

This is an Active Autowerke designed setup that utilizes a Rotrex C30 supercharger with the optional Stage 2 intercooler. I wasn't able to find a link on the Active Autowerke site because the C30 kit for the 330i has been superceded by the C38 trim, but here's a link for the 323i / 325i application. Estimated power for that application is over 330 BHP / 255 ft/lb, so I would assume more for the 330i. The local shop I was working with indicated that more gains can be realized with larger injectors and a custom tune. I believe this can also be installed in other E46 applications (325i), but you should verify with AA first.

http://store.activeautowerke.com/act...lower-p86.aspx

The supercharger was pulled off of my 2001 330i with approximately 50k miles. Original owner installed this kit in 2006 with 42k on the car. I purchased the car in 2012 with 95k miles. The supercharger ran beautifully when I bought the car, smooth power / no CEL. As soon as the summer hit, the kit ran rich. I had shops go through the entire setup - all of the electronics were tested & replaced (head unit, black box, sensors). I eventually gave up and had a local mechanic return the car back to stock - that's when I realized it was from a vacuum leak - one of the plumbing lines had a small corrosion hole (I assume from salt). I wound up giving the car to my sister, so I'm selling off the kit to make up for all of the money spent in diagnosing the issue.

I had the whole kit removed and put in a box. There may some small odds & ends that didn't make it (screws / hose clamps), but all the major components are here. It just needs a new home to go to. This is a plug & play kit with re-existing usage of OEM components with no need for major fabrication / modification. Installation instructions are included. The only thing you need to do is patch the hole & obtain a tune (which can be requested from Active Autowerke or you can do a custom mapping from a local tuner.) I would also recommend changing the oil & belt (can be obtained from AA).

What's Included
    - Rotrex C30 trim supercharger
    - CNC machined supercharger bracket with hardware
    - Front-mounted air-to-air intercooler
    - Self-contained oil system with front-mount oil cooler
    - 6 higher flowing fuel Injectors
    - Active Autowerke/Bosch bypass valve
    - High temperature silicone hoses with stainless clamps
    - All mandrel bent tubing for improved flow
    - Active Autowerke High Performance Air Filter
    - Mounting hardware, plumbing, hoses and clamps
    - Illustrated instruction manual & installation guide

What's Not Included
    - Tune / Software

MSRP is $5,195. I see used kits go for $2,700 on the forums.

Asking $2,500, OBO. Local pickup preferred in NJ / NYC area. Shipping is available. Interested in trades for 5x120 wheels or E30 parts.

How many miles (roughly) are actually on the SC?

GLWS.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Approx 50k miles

ooooooh.... so tempting!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

What e30 parts are you looking for, I have uncracked dashboard rear view mirror with lights and lots of stuff. PM me a list of what your looking for.

Still for sale? Can you post up pictures?
    PAUL
    2010 335i xDrive 6-Speed M Package

Still for sale. I'll try to get pictures up this wk. it's all boxed up

If I had the means to afford this, it would already be sold

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I remember reading your thread when you bought that car. I was really feeling for you. I knew it would be something stupid like that. So sad it took so long to figure it out.
    GLWS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast