I finally decided to start on my progress/maintenance thread since I’ve been putting it off for so long. When I first bought this car, I told myself that I wasn’t going to mod at all for the first year with the exception of a few things. Well, I haven’t even made it to a year with her and she has a few mods on.

As some of you may remember, I originally had an IR ZHP slicktop when I joined but I sold that after owning it for 6 months. I bought it as. The only things I added were the Coby Wheel interior bits and the suede headliner

I purchased my ZHP in Jan 2014 from the second owner down in Miami, FL:
2004 BMW 330i ZHP
Alpine White/Black leather
6-Speed Manual
89k Miles
VIN: WBAEV53434KM06980

Options:
Performance Package (w/ Grey Cubed Trim)
Leather
Moonroof
Xenon Lights

Accessories added:
OEM Alarm
OEM Universal Garage Door Opener
OEM Self Dimming Rear View Mirror with Digital Compass
OEM Aux Interface
OEM Manual Rear Window/Door Sun Shades
OEM Nav Retrofit

39,845- Valve cover gasket
39,845- lower control arm bushings
39,845- brake pads
41,101- Disa actuator flap
41,101- sunroof frame & sunroof clips
41,101- alternator drive belt
41,101- engine drive belts
41,101- right rear window regulator
Oil change
49,881- sunroof headlining frame & clips
50,326- front left window regulator
50,326- r/r intake air boot
50,326- r/r air filter
50,326- r/r fuel filter
Oil change
62,300- Brake repair kit, brake pad wear sensors, brake disc
63,356- EVAC Recharge & A/C Refrigerant
Oil change
77,500- Spark Plugs
81,000- Oil change
81,000- Microfiber cabin filter
Brake fluid
90,000- oil change
100k- oil change
100k- oil filter housing
100k- oil pan gasket
105,290- Microfiber cabin filter
106,314- Stoptech Cross-Drilled rotors
106,314- Akebono brake pads
106,316- Z4M FCAB

**Items in red are the maintenance I've done since picking her up**

This is how she sat when I got her:

The very first mod I did was the Umnitza 6500k v2.5 angel eyes:

Next came the yellow fogs and CF splitters from member CTD on e46fanatics

I never realized how dirty the lenses really were until after the fogs and splitters, so new lenses came next!
Before:

After:

I stopped modding for a little since I started flirting with the idea of getting into another car so she sat like this for a bit

A few weeks go by and I got bored with how she looked so I ordered a sheet of black vinyl for the roof from Don Nguyen on e46f. The same week the vinyl came in, a square set of BBS CK's 18x8.5 et34 popped up on my local craigslist for cheap so I jumped on those. I ended up doing the vinyl myself which was pretty straight forward but a tad harder than I expected.

At this point, I decided that I'll be keeping the car so I started searching some more parts. First up were the coilovers. I went with BC BR's with 8/12kg spring rates after consulting with a few members on here about their set ups and reading many reviews. So far I have no complaints. I did the install myself with the help from a cousin. The fronts are about quater way down, the rears are at max height.

One day after school, I decided to go get my windows tinted since I was tired of the fishbowl look. I went with 30% all around and I have rear sunshades on both rear doors and rear window. I also swapped out the kidneys with the gloss black ones from ECS.

Next to get done were the brakes since the rear rotors were toast so I decided to just replace the fronts as well. I went with the Stoptech Cross-Drilled rotors & akebono pads along with Z4M FCAB's