Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There is a place like that in Atlanta. I bought my daughters 2006 BMW 325i from a member and met him there. Very cool - lots of VERY cool enthusiast cars stored or in progress there. If I win the lottery..........

What diff is that?
    Awesome idea.

'01 330i

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerWill View Post
    What diff is that?
    Awesome idea.
    3.64 3 clutch from diffsonline

Sent from my iPhone

Reminds me of the auto hobby shop on base. All the tools and equipment you need for five bucks an hour.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Awesome. I wanna own one of these places.

"No flamesuit required"
    Funny you say that. About 7-8 years ago I had this same idea for a business. Had a business plan developed and everything but then didn't do anything about it because I couldn't figure out how to get it without paying an assload for insurance on the place. Also how to get around the potential risk of dumb asses who would come in, try to do something to their car and then break something in the process and the car would be stuck there for 2 weeks taking up a lift.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

All I want is a shop half the size, with a huge toolbox, a quality lift, and really good lighting! Of course, I'd like the toolbox to be full of good tools!

Have a service area, a jack stand area (for the long projects), and a detailing area. Then, have a loft off in the corner above the storage area. This is where the couch, tv, fridge, and such would be.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    All I want is a shop half the size, with a huge toolbox, a quality lift, and really good lighting! Of course, I'd like the toolbox to be full of good tools!

Have a service area, a jack stand area (for the long projects), and a detailing area. Then, have a loft off in the corner above the storage area. This is where the couch, tv, fridge, and such would be.

Sent from my iPhone
    sounds awesome. i am turning my garage into a mini version of that at the moment. it won't be swanky but it will be functional. lighting was #1 - already done and i am loving it.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

This is cool. Wish I had something in Sac. I would have used for fluid swaps and cool stuff like exhaust work. It takes a while just to get the car up and hate laying on my back all the time.

I thought of an idea like this and pitched it to my wife a couple of years ago. Then I came across this place and was deflated. Thought I had an original idea!

Does that place have an alignment rack?

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast