Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: 19x10/8 Champion Motorsport RG5 Forged Wheels w\ Michelin Pilot Super Sports - LIGHTWEIGHT

Selling a set of staggered Champion Motorsport wheels, 19" dia, 10" wide rears, 8" wide fronts. These wheels are forged in Japan for a high end Porsche tuner and are VERY lightweight for their size (19 lbs for the 19x10). These retailed well north of $4K new.

Bolt pattern is 5x130 (Porsche), but I am selling with 15mm thick hubcentric H&R adapters. These put the wheels at a final ET42 in the rear, ET35 in the front.

Wheels come with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 265/30 rear 235/35 front with around 60-75% tread life left. At least a couple of seasons left in these, and PSS are in my opinion the best all around summer street performance tire money can buy. One tire has a small chunk missing out of the rim protector area from a PO on another set of wheels.

A couple faces have sections I sanded down where the paint had chipped. If I get time to refinish the faces, the price will go up accordingly. Some minor scratches on the lips I will polish out before shipping. Otherwise, these are in great shape. No cracks, no bends.

Fitment is pretty aggressive on a ZHP, but I didn't need to roll the rears at all until I lowered the car significantly, even then, required rolling was minimal.

You'll have a tough time finding a lighter tire\wheel combo in this size and fitment.

Asking $1350 obo, price will go up a little if I get around to refinishing. Willing to ship at buyers expense, located in Seattle, WA.

| 2004 ZHP Coupe| 6MT | Silbergrau Metallic | Gray Leather Interior | Cold Weather Package | Black Cube Trim | Hamann Motorsport PG1 18x8/18x9 + Michelin PSS | Koni Yellows |

Wow. Great price for some great looking wheels with some great tires. GLWS!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Wow! These look really good! GLWTS!

i know its been a long time, but do you still have the wheel ?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_0128 View Post
    i know its been a long time, but do you still have the wheel ?
    Almost six years later. God speed, happy!