Selling a set of staggered Champion Motorsport wheels, 19" dia, 10" wide rears, 8" wide fronts. These wheels are forged in Japan for a high end Porsche tuner and are VERY lightweight for their size (19 lbs for the 19x10). These retailed well north of $4K new.

Bolt pattern is 5x130 (Porsche), but I am selling with 15mm thick hubcentric H&R adapters. These put the wheels at a final ET42 in the rear, ET35 in the front.

Wheels come with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 265/30 rear 235/35 front with around 60-75% tread life left. At least a couple of seasons left in these, and PSS are in my opinion the best all around summer street performance tire money can buy. One tire has a small chunk missing out of the rim protector area from a PO on another set of wheels.

A couple faces have sections I sanded down where the paint had chipped. If I get time to refinish the faces, the price will go up accordingly. Some minor scratches on the lips I will polish out before shipping. Otherwise, these are in great shape. No cracks, no bends.

Fitment is pretty aggressive on a ZHP, but I didn't need to roll the rears at all until I lowered the car significantly, even then, required rolling was minimal.

You'll have a tough time finding a lighter tire\wheel combo in this size and fitment.

Asking $1350 obo, price will go up a little if I get around to refinishing. Willing to ship at buyers expense, located in Seattle, WA.