Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Eye Candy - Sponsored by ZHP Mafia/Detailer's Domain/C. Withers Media/Khoalty.com

Great turnout!!! Couldn't be happier. The rules for this thread are their will only be positive comments made prior to judging. Leave your negative comments and recommendations, criticism, etc....at the door.

The winner will be announced on 3/7/2011. Sometime during the day is when the announcement will come out. Consider this teaser thread 3.39.

The winner will receive:
    1 Bottle of Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner (compliments of Detailer's Domain)
    1 $25 gift card to ECS Tuning
    1 Signed print from the genre of your choice(compliments of C. Withers Media)
    1 LED interior lighting kit (compliments of Khoalty.com)

Thanks again to all who participated in our first photo contest.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Withdrew

Last edited by danewilson77; 03-02-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Gheybe Guest
    Great turn out!!!!!

Judges, Pm me for nudes.

Dane, you included Keith's picture. He pulled out of the race after we named him moderator.

There are some great pictures here. Going to be tough to single out a winner.

Correction to the above...C Withers Media will not be providing a signed print of Shanna Lowder however, we will be providing a signed print from the genre of your choice. Whether its a car or a model or a fine art piece, just let me know...I don't want to be blamed for your divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Dane, you included Keith's picture. He pulled out of the race after we named him moderator.

There are some great pictures here. Going to be tough to single out a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Correction to the above...C Withers Media will not be providing a signed print of Shanna Lowder however, we will be providing a signed print from the genre of your choice. Whether its a car or a model or a fine art piece, just let me know...I don't want to be blamed for your divorce.
    +1
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I think #13 is a very unique shot with a dramatic accent. Its scary, like in a video game and the zombies come after you from behind the car. All you need is scary music to go with it.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Alot of nice shots. Which I could part-take in this if I got home sooner. The Nikon is sitting on my bed

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Kyle, you'll get in on the next one.

Im getting in on the next one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Im getting in on the next one too.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast