Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Gheybe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Im getting in on the next one too.

Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    Bring it on.
    Such a badass.

:GheybeSpider
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No ants in the pants when I say: No thank you Casey
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    Bring it on.
    I was joking, but be careful what you wish for young buck.

I was joking, but be careful what you wish for young buck.

Gheybe....hello? You in there?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not sure if it's my favorite picture yet, but I think #14 is notable because the car appears to be going really fast even though its sitting there. Pretty damn cool effect. I also like the spooky #13. Number #5 looks professional (wonder why ) nice!

Oh, and number 4 should be removed because that was my drunken attempt to show what the LED interior lights from Khoalty will look like in the winner's car...
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Lance

There are some nice shots in there but...I love number 10 - the ice/snow in the background really sets off the IR.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Im getting in on the next one too.

Oooooh boy, I was gonna say /nextphotocompetition until you said:

I was joking, ...
    Now we have a chance. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Oooooh boy, I was gonna say /nextphotocompetition until you said:

Now we have a chance. lol
    ...nice play.

I dont enter photo contests to win, I enter photo contests to help people who run their mouths lose. I am a really humble guy and I appreciate the fact that people even consider my work worth looking at. I am far from the best, and would never claim to be such. I also have an appreciation and respect for people who are getting started or who really just enjoy pointing a camera at something and creating a moment.

It just rubs me wrong sometimes that people say and do certain things as if they are threatened or want to challenge me. I dont do photography to compete, I do it because I love it. I take images in my mind all day long, I recreate them with a camera when I have time...Sometimes its great, sometimes it sucks. Either way, its about creating something.

My point is this...Do it because you love it or enjoy it.. .Not to win a contest or to try and show up the guy next to you. Most of what I have learned is because I respected the guy next to me and he was willing to share.
    Last edited by C Withers Media; 03-02-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast