Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Testins

Testins

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Mike is this you playing? Xbox or Playstation!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Yeah I was just testing out the recording on the ps4 and the audio.

I'm on PS4 only.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Cool, You are pretty good! I'm on Xbox too bad otherwise we could play.

I like BFBC2 better, larger maps and more team work. Call of Duty maps are too small, you just run around shooting each other. It gets boring fast.

Nice playing. I just commented on your comment, remaster the classics. I agree.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I play BF4

2004 black on black 330ci ~Mason

I don't have BF4. I almost bought it last week but decided not to. I still might pick it up because I have a $30 BestBuy card that needs to be burned. Maybe I'll go get a copy next week and jump on with you guys. It's always fun to play with friends. I had a great time on Bad Company 2 and when I went to BF3, I found it "too serious". For me, it was entirely too difficult to make kills. I would get murdered by the BF only guys like crazy. It just wasn't fun for me. The "realistic" level got too high on BF3 for me and it became less of a fun time. I just like to be able to get on for a couple hours here and there during the week. To get good at BF, you gotta make it your full time job lol. There is a lot I don't understand about the new BF's. I don't know what 50% of the crap on the screen means. I'm just old school I guess. I miss the days playing TDM with adults, trying to hold down Burger Town, or holding down the big house on Estate. Same thing on BC2. Was just good old fashion fun.

I love BF and I wish it just played a little different. It seems I had the most fun on COD4, WAW, MW2, and BFBC2. Anything after than has lost it's fun factor.

Nowadays, it's a matter of lobby searching in the hopes you find fun lobbies and everybody stays in for a couple hours. Every once in awhile, you find a cool lobby with good folks and COD is fun again. Other than that, it's lobby after lobby of freaking exo jumpers, campers, people all over the roofs, snipers, noob tubers, shields, blah blah.

Testins

Ya I agree. I've been playing Bad Company 2 since it was released in 2009. Bought BF3 and 4, good game but I get my ass handed to me so bad it's not even fun. Same with the new Call of Duty. I'm usually in the the top 3 in Bad Company 2 so I'm now back to playing it and having fun.

LOL I hear ya. I stopped playing MW2 because of the hacked lobbies almost half the time and quit playing BC2 cuz I could never find enough players to have a good match.

They've left all the original folks out of the equation to sell to the dam kids. It's for good reason though. I will admit, if they did a "Classics Remastered" pack and patched the hacking BS, I would not buy another COD game until the next system came out 8 years from now. Thats bad news for the franchise so we lose and this dam kids win. Nice way to show appreciation for the people who made their game and name what it is today, even though it's going down hill.

I need to try do upload again and fix the audio... it was barely audible on that last video. I need to experiment with this 1080p/60pfs thing too...