Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BBS CH vs CK

I'd vote for CH but I'm a bit partial, and you could always scoop some used ones up for a pretty reasonable price.

CH all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I much prefer the look of CH's. For me personally, if I were spending that much $$ on new wheels, I'd shell out the extra $400 for CH's without a moment's hesitation.
    +1. CH's are my wheel of choice is I didn't already have my Kinesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    +1

Ryan, either way they both look good in my opinion but since I was putting a set on my ///M, I wanted the CH's because they have Motorsport imbedded on them. Kinda fitting they are on my ///M, that's my train of thought...

Here they are mounted on my ///M...
    Droooool. Absolutely beautiful!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

if i had my druthers i'd take the CHs as the lines are a bit cleaner, but they are both sweet, albeit on the heavy side, no?

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

CH is one of my favorite BBS wheels.

The CK is more curvacious, and I like both a lot.
    I like the CH just a bit more because it has Motorsport engraved in it. If the CK had that then I'd probably rep those instead, so they're pretty darn close and is a hard choice to make.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I have the ck's. Been very happy with them, and they've lasted through some very rough roads.

"No flamesuit required"
    Yes, as Dane said, they will survive a pounding (most likely). I've gone through some terrible roads in NYC at speed with the BBS wheels and they haven't bent yet, and I only have 245/35 tires with them. I'm thoroughly impressed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Extra $600 for the Motorsport engraving

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yes, as Dane said, they will survive a pounding (most likely). I've gone through some terrible roads in NYC at speed with the BBS wheels and they haven't bent yet, and I only have 245/35 tires with them. I'm thoroughly impressed.
    weren't two of them bent when you got them, though?

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Extra $600 for the Motorsport engraving

"No flamesuit required"
    I'll gladly pay the price to have "Motorsport" on my wheels

Looks like the CH is "Flow Formed", which makes for a lighter, stronger rim that's closer to forged.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/....jsp?techid=90

Thinking I'll go with the CKs... have a little time to decide but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cash for me, even though they do say motorsport Sounds like either way is a win, though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast