Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I mean, I guess.

"You don't have to blow out my candle just to make yours shine brighter."
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Congrats to all of the participants -- for entering. Congrats on the top three for getting some separation.

a quick update

Since I am already the very proud owner of some Coby Wheel products, I spoke to Dane and Mike from Coby and have finalized what to do with my "winnings".

The wheel, shift boot and e-brake boot have been passed along to "almost local to me" member BShovers. Ben had reached out to me about shooting his car for the contest because he was hoping for some Coby products in the future to complete his car. When we learned that you must shoot your own car, Ben was out of luck and looked like he would have to wait to get his hands on some sweet sweet Coby items.

Fate had another plan as when I won, I instantly decided I would sell Ben the rights to the prize and use the other profits to do something I am just as passionate about as photography - donating money to charity.

So in the spirit of giving, to a site that is full of givers and immense generosity all year long, this is my tip-of-the-cap to you all.

These are two of my favorite local charities. The first, The Greater Chicago Food Depository, was a charity my grandfather had donated to for as many years as I can remember. Even in his will, he left them a substantial gift to make sure those less fortunate would never go hungry (if he had anything to do with it). I have continued to support the GCFD in his honor since he passed away in 2007. Thank you Ben for giving me another opportunity to do so.

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 3.51.33 PM.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  58.4 KB

The second is similar but not entirely the same. The Northfield Township Food Panty is in my hometown of Glenview, IL and serves several of the surrounding towns in the area. Because of where I live, many people see opulence, new cars and big houses, the latest watches, handbags, phones and all of that. What many don't know about this area is that even despite all of that on the surface, there are many families in the area that need help with groceries among other things. As a kid growing up, I lived here by the grace of someone else's charity other than my mother who worked hard at an hourly wage job to be able to put my brother and I into a good school district. I was on the free school lunch program almost my entire childhood up until I started high school. I promised myself a very long time ago I would try to repay that favor of a hot meal once a day to my hometown when I got older and became a man. I have not faltered on that promise, as I have been supporting/bringing groceries to the Pantry since 2005. Even though I don't live in that township anymore (which is why my donation this year is in money instead of actual groceries like it normally is at Thanksgiving and Christmas), I will always feel a special connection here and support their cause in any way I can, from wherever I am in the world.

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 3.56.43 PM.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  66.2 KB

Thanks again to everyone involved here for helping me spread some good will towards men around in the name of the Mafia.

Happy Holidays All

-Seth
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Awesome!!!

That's superb!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

What a guy.
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Fantastic story Seth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Thanks guys, just following by some good examples
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Seth first of all thanks again so much. Second of all being in downtown this past weekend I saw first hand exactly what you pointed out. I literally saw a homeless man sleeping a block away from a Maserati. Third you inspired me to donate to one of my local food banks! Thanks again and happy holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast