Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

One year down so many more to go.

Well as of December 10th I have owned my ZHP for one year, and what a year. I was lucky enough to find one of my dream cars, and even luckier to find this site and all of you. I may not post a lot but I have learned so much from all your posts, and have had the pleasure of meeting some of you (will be in hermosa again Tuesday night for about ten days).

I am looking forward to many more years with my ZHP.

Awesome man , don't give in on the M power .... like some other guys here

Nice! Good to have you here. I've had my ZHP just over 3 years now and still love it. But now it's time to ///Move on sorta to speak. LoL...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Congrats on the year!!

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

+1 on the congrats!

it will be a year for me in february since i became a ZHP owner and i have to agree, it is one of my dream cars (you have to have realistic dream cars ).

i actually had a friend over yesterday and we went for a drive (he loves the car) and when he's ready to buy another car in the next year we most likely will be going ZHP shopping - if not then definitely a 6-speed 330i with sport package!

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Congrats on your first anniversary ! With your 305 posts, I say you are among the active members here. Cheers !

Congrats and here's to many more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice! We have almost the same car - mine's an 06 vert with a 6 speed and 52k miles (I'm starting my 9th season with it).

Quote Originally Posted by shrp11 View Post
    Nice! We have almost the same car - mine's an 06 vert with a 6 speed and 52k miles (I'm starting my 9th season with it).
    Same here. 06 manual, had 53k when I got her, now has 64k.

Thank you all...