Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone here running the VF engineering supercharger kit for 330i?

I am seriously contemplating this kit. Spoke to Mike at VAC motorsport and he was extremely helpful with some questions I had. Now, does anyone else here run the kit?
    Just trying to get some user feedback. I have read through a few reviews and they were good, just want to look for more.
    For $3375, you cannot really go wrong. Im finding it hard to convince myself against it. This is an upgrade I have always wanted in a car and will be accompanied with a valve cover job, new vanos seals, and a cooling overhaul kit.

here is a thorough review on e46 fantatics: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=681877

was even a 330

Quote Originally Posted by Go Horns! View Post
    here is a thorough review on e46 fantatics: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=681877

was even a 330
    Thanks! I think I have read that one but il give it another read. I like reassurance

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think it's going to happen! It will be in JulyISH of this year, so everyone will have to wait in anticipation for videos, pics, and maybe a DIY for the kit due to my 6 month deployment that is allowing all of this fun to be purchased.

Already excited 6 months early...

Awesome man I wanted that kit for my but came to the realization its was a 325ci no need to make it the power of the ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Awesome man I wanted that kit for my but came to the realization its was a 325ci no need to make it the power of the ZHP.
    Haha was that a joke? im sleepy and cant catch on that quick right now..but a 325ci with the vf kit still yielded 100hp + 68 ft/lb! (claimed flywheel numbers). Stomping on ZHP territory!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Haha was that a joke? im sleepy and cant catch on that quick right now..but a 325ci with the vf kit still yielded 100hp + 68 ft/lb! (claimed flywheel numbers). Stomping on ZHP territory!
    I dont think he was joking, a zhp with every bolt on imaginable can come close to those numbers 280 crank. Although I have never seen dyno results for a zhp with pulleys, full exhaust, headers, software, intake, camshafts.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Quote Originally Posted by SH330CI View Post
    I dont think he was joking, a zhp with every bolt on imaginable can come close to those numbers 280 crank. Although I have never seen dyno results for a zhp with pulleys, full exhaust, headers, software, intake, camshafts.
    Ahh got it.. That is true. Headers, pulleys, cams, and exhaust could infact push it CLOSE to that 280. Of course we cannot know for sure..Id say you would get 265 from all of those mods. maybe 270. I also am no expert. Lol.

I should really dyno my car one day. I am running pretty close to all those minus the headers and cams(although ZHP wouldn't really need to change cams):

ESS Software
    Pulleys
    CAI (GruppeM)
    Full exhaust (TSE3)

I really have no idea what I am doing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast