Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Im now considering an E39 540i

As the title states I am leaning more towards this sedan with the M performance package and I was curious how you guys out there with the ZHP steptronic trans feel about it. I'd prefer a 6 speed manual but they seem to be much harder to come by and I've heard good and bad things about the AT's. Something like this http://www.lot99llc.com/vehicle-deta...efd60c3a50b1b/

The AT has been fine for me. Not enough "AT's gone bad" to dissuade me. I'd rather have MT as well, and the STEP doesn't shift as fast as I'd like in manual mode, but it's fine. I added the paddle shifters and faster shift s/w to enhance the driving experience with a STEP. I had reason to pick an AT so I don't mind it and the paddles make it fun. But, if I'd say if you want an MT then wait for one. If you really don't care and it's just a preference, no reason not to get an AT.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture