Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

First Shots w/the Nikon D3100 - Critiques Needed

Hey Guys.

These are the first shots I took with my D3100. I'm starting to get use to it. I just gotta keep on taking shots.

Let me know how these are, thanks

Last edited by M0nk3y; 03-02-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

1 is crispy and looks great.

2 lacks focus

3 and 4....meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    1 is crispy and looks great.

2 lacks focus

3 and 4....meh.
    3 and 4 were just spare of the moment when I was in the garage. I don't like them...but just posted them for giggles.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I like number 1!

How are you liking the D3100 Kyle?? I've just been practicing by taking lots and lots of shots of random things with mine

I like them all. That's it from me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I like one. Three is actually kind of neat. I like it. But I am looking at these with an untrained eye. For critique purposes, just ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    I like number 1!

How are you liking the D3100 Kyle?? I've just been practicing by taking lots and lots of shots of random things with mine
    It just started shooting with it today. I'm going to wait for it to get sunny tomorrow and head to the metroparks and town center and snap some shots. It's relatively easy from what it's taking. It takes time learning shutter speed and all, but over all I'm impressed.

How's yours going?

I really like 3 & 4. I've always enjoyed playing with light (this is my favorite so far). Maybe try something like 3 with a longer exposer and a different reflection? Moon or something? I dunno... I'm no pro Looks like you're catching on quickly though!

I played around with the First Image in Picasa 3 (Since it's free and I want to see how I do at minor editing).

Opinions?

I still like it. I also like the fact that it looks like Alfred E. Newman is near the burner.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast