Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Why did you post this?????????? I just listed my ZHP I got in Oct on Craigslist now . . . I don't care of the car is on the other side of the country lol. BMWCurves, is the car too far away to look at on more detail and possibly drive? If I can sell my ZHP quickly, I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Skotcoop View Post
    What do you mean by the trunk lid not folding down? I am considering this car but it's a little over 100 miles south of me. Did it ever start? I think I may be more interested if the engine was stock. But it sure looks clean. I think I may be more interested in an E39 540 m package though.
    I mean the rear seats don't fold down. For me it is too useful not to have.

What do you mean by the trunk lid not folding down? I am considering this car but it's a little over 100 miles south of me. Did it ever start? I think I may be more interested if the engine was stock. But it sure looks clean. I think I may be more interested in an E39 540 m package though.
    I don't know, one of their mechanics said it needed to be taken to a BMW dealership to be tinkered with because the ABS light was on.

That's what I was hoping, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by UROTRSH View Post
    Why did you post this?????????? I just listed my ZHP I got in Oct on Craigslist now . . . I don't care of the car is on the other side of the country lol. BMWCurves, is the car too far away to look at on more detail and possibly drive? If I can sell my ZHP quickly, I'm interested
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I got a call back from the salesman saying it's ready to drive so I may go back if anyone else is seriously interested in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I mean the rear seats don't fold down. For me it is too useful not to have.

I don't know, one of their mechanics said it needed to be taken to a BMW dealership to be tinkered with because the ABS light was on.

That's what I was hoping, myself.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I got a call back from the salesman saying it's ready to drive so I may go back if anyone else is seriously interested in the car.
    Sorry didn't mean anything by it. I was joking about asking you why you posted this as it caused me to go into a moment of madness and list my ZHP that I just bought in Oct on Craigslist. I was seeing if it would be too much trouble (distance, time, etc) if you could go check it out again and possibly take it for a test drive since it wouldn't start last time, but nevermind. Sorry the OB color and supercharger made me go crazy for a second. Apologies for that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12