Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FS: Heated Black Leather Sport Seats (Front L & R) for Sedan (only 59k miles)

SOLD

UPDATED PICS 2/17/15
    Price: $390
    (pics below description)
    Just removed (at 59k miles) as I installed M3 seats.
    These are the original heated/powered sport seats out of my 2004 ZHP sedan (non-smoker).

The original owner always used the BMW leather treatment on these seats (the car even came with 2 boxes of the stuff). I have since used Leatherique Rejuvenator and Pristine Clean to restore the original matte finish. They have a nice leather smell to them.
    Absolutely no rips, no tears, no broken pieces.

Seats located on southeast side of Indianapolis, IN.
    I will install these for a 6 pack of German beer if buyer would like.
    Willing to deliver within an hour or two of Indy for cost of gas $.

No surprises with these, they are in great shape.

PM will be the best way to contact me. I will get back to you promptly!

-Matt

Both seats:

Driver's seat lower:

Driver's seat:

Passenger's seat:
    Last edited by Simmsled; 02-18-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: SOLD

BMW CCA # 510252

Would they fit in a coupe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post

You don't want powered sedan seats inside a coupe, especially if you had passengers in the rear and they had to get out quickly.......there's a reason why coupe seats have that extra latch on the side. I wouldn't recommend it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm, would they work on a 325 sport, zsp? I do not have heated seats. What else would I need? The dashboard switch?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

FS: Heated Black Leather Sport Seats (Front L & R) for Sedan (only 59k miles)

I put heated seats in my car. You need the seats and the retrofit kit which includes the button panel, necessary wiring, and instructions to wire it all up. It's not that complicated but in still had a shop do it just to be safe. So worth it. The retrofit kit isn't that much (under 200 I think). EDIT: ok it IS over 200. still worth it though. No coding necessary, btw.
    Last edited by NorCalZman; 12-30-2014 at 09:20 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Thanks and great info. Must look at budget. Could be a great improvement.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

seat heater retrofit kit 61110139368

That's the part number I used for my 2005. I also have a way to use PA soft to program different temp values for each heating level if they are too hot/not hot enough.
    Last edited by NorCalZman; 12-30-2014 at 12:07 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post

Absolutely, BUT... there are extra steps to putting them in a coupe.
    You must remove the latch mechanism in the back of the seat that connects to the handles that stick out the side of the seat from your original coupe seats and install it into the sedan seats. When I was researching the retrofit of M3 seats into a sedan, I saw this done on a DIY. It is not hard, but it is an extra step that must be taken. Other than that, you're golden. I have been looking for the thread on e46fanatics, but cannot find it right now. Simply put... that mechanism is the only functional difference from the sedan seats other than the seat belt anchor that is a non-issue when going from sedan seat to coupe seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Thanks and great info. Must look at budget. Could be a great improvement.
    Would be a great improvement if you like a toasty butt.

ALSO... quick update... I had a friend that does professional upholstery dye and seal the driver's bolster. I will get updated pics tomorrow. It looks fantastic and will be very well protected for years to come.

BMW CCA # 510252

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Had a friend that does interiors for cars that end up at SEMA and Barret Jackson redye and seal the bolster!
    He owed me a favor.
    **Attempted file attachment**
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BMW CCA # 510252

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast